Author Topic: Border Patrol confirms eight migrants died and over 30 rescued near Eagle Pass  (Read 337 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Patrol confirms eight migrants died and over 30 rescued near Eagle Pass
Rachel Schilke - Yesterday 5:41 PM

Eight migrants were killed, more are missing, and dozens more were rescued after a treacherous attempt to cross the border near Eagle Pass, Texas, U.S. Customs and Border Protection confirmed.

Border Patrol confirms eight migrants died and over 30 rescued near Eagle Pass

The agency told the Washington Examiner that 53 migrants were attempting to cross the Rio Grande near Eagle Pass. The Border Patrol, along with Del Rio Sector agents and CBP Air and Marine, responded to the migrants who were being swept away in the river.

"Agents apprehended 53 migrants, 37 of which were rescued," the agency stated. "Across the river, Government of Mexico authorities apprehended 39 individuals."

Recommended video: Facts behind the migrants arriving at border

Facts behind the migrants arriving at border

As part of the rescue mission, officers discovered eight deceased migrants, two of whom were found by the government of Mexico and six by border agents.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/border-patrol-confirms-eight-migrants-died-and-over-30-rescued-near-eagle-pass/ar-AA11pwKP?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=dc7f465fb4d54a7bbc817fb04e5fca1b
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 04:27:43 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

That’s 30 too many rescued. 

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I take it you aren't a regular donor to illegal immigrant causes. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I agree with Kamaji.
Articles about "dead illegals" have actually become heartening to read.
There should be a penalty for being illegal.
And sometimes...   there is.

Offline Dexter1989

That’s 30 too many rescued.

I think we should be more angry at the people that allow this situation to happen than we are at the illegals that are trying to get here. Of course they're going to come here when the door is open. This is a great country and they want to be part of it. They want to have a better life. I can't wish death on somebody just for doing whatever they can to better their lives.