Author Topic: LIVE: Excerpts from tonight’s speech by President Biden:  (Read 7284 times)

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: LIVE: Excerpts from tonight’s speech by President Biden:
« Reply #225 on: September 02, 2022, 09:45:11 pm »
The Marines were there as a statement of power and a subtle threat. Biden has already threatened Conservatives with F15s and Hellfire missiles. It would be nothing for him to use American Armed Forces on America. That is why the Marines were there.

It is much easier to understand the U.S. Military purging Christians and Patriots. They are attempting to ready the U.S. Military to attack America. China is not a threat to Biden. Islamic terrorism is not a threat to Biden. Biden defined the biggest threat to his power as Americans.

When Democrats say, "To defend OUR Democracy", this is code for, "To defend Democrat Leftist Deep State power" at any cost.
:thumbsup:
The mistake Traitor Joe is making is thinking the military will follow orders to attack American citizens.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #226 on: September 02, 2022, 10:38:17 pm »
The mistake Traitor Joe is making is thinking the military will follow orders to attack American citizens.
That hope is about all we have to cling to, at this point.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #227 on: September 02, 2022, 10:45:19 pm »

Austin/Milley would attack Trump and Trump supporters using American troops in a fast second. They would do it with glee. The question is whether or not soldiers would follow orders to attack their own country and their own people. But yes, the upper brass across all branches would have no problem deploying armed troops in Texas and Florida. That is exactly how they came to be 'upper brass'.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 10:46:22 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #228 on: September 02, 2022, 10:47:46 pm »
Other nations throughout history didn't find attacking their own citizens so hard to do!

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #230 on: September 02, 2022, 10:59:25 pm »
That hope is about all we have to cling to, at this point.

FantasyLand.

Two words:  Kent State.

And THAT was in a completely different world in which we inhabit today.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #231 on: September 03, 2022, 12:29:09 am »
Austin/Milley would attack Trump and Trump supporters using American troops in a fast second. They would do it with glee. The question is whether or not soldiers would follow orders to attack their own country and their own people. But yes, the upper brass across all branches would have no problem deploying armed troops in Texas and Florida. That is exactly how they came to be 'upper brass'.

The soldiers holding the guns and driving the vehicles are not going to attack their own citizens. I've talked to many of them about this same subject over many years. They all know they might not be ordered to attack their own families but they realize they will be ordered to attack someone's American family. They are all counting on the other military personnel to not attack their families.  There are also quite a few retired and people that have got out of the military that know how to operate military equipment. They also know the vulnerabilities of the same equipment. The point being it won't be as easy for the military to take over the US as Traitor Joe and the Democrat Communist Party thinks it will be. If anything starts they will be the first targets to be eliminated.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #232 on: September 03, 2022, 01:23:06 am »

He's purging the military of MAGA supporters and filling the empty slots with affirmative action and uneducated applicants.

All bets are off.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #233 on: September 03, 2022, 01:38:17 am »
He's purging the military of MAGA supporters and filling the empty slots with affirmative action and uneducated applicants.

All bets are off.

Yep...unfortunately it is not the same military we knew and loved...from the brass on down...

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #234 on: September 03, 2022, 02:03:50 am »
Catturd ™
@catturd2

If you want to see a window into Biden’s soul look at Hunter’s laptop and Ashley’s diary.

8:52 PM · Sep 2, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #235 on: September 03, 2022, 02:11:19 am »
Catturd ™
@catturd2

If you want to see a window into Biden’s soul look at Hunter’s laptop and Ashley’s diary.

8:52 PM · Sep 2, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Meow!
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online Hoodat

« Reply #236 on: September 03, 2022, 02:32:38 am »
As a conservative, an American and a Jewish man, perhaps I might be forgiven for not taking this lightly. And the fact that other supposedly smart Jewish people can't seem to remove their self-imposed blinders (I'm talking to you, Jonah Goldberg) to see what is actually occurring, is unsettling, to say the least.

We are all Jews now.  To paraphrase JFK, 'Ich bin Jude'.

לעולם לא עוד, אחי.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #237 on: September 03, 2022, 06:12:36 am »
לעולם לא שוב
לא פעם נוספת

כולנו יהודים עכשיו

We are all JEWS now.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 09:29:33 am by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #238 on: September 03, 2022, 10:14:11 am »
The People's Court (German: Volksgerichtshof, acronymed to VGH) was a Sondergericht ("special court") of Nazi Germany, set up outside the operations of the constitutional frame of law. Its headquarters were originally located in the former Prussian House of Lords in Berlin,
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 10:17:27 am by 240B »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #239 on: September 03, 2022, 11:05:38 am »
Do you understand what i am telling you? Jesus Christ it is like I am am talking to toddlers.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #240 on: September 03, 2022, 11:17:35 am »
FantasyLand.

Two words:  Kent State.

And THAT was in a completely different world in which we inhabit today.
Don't forget the Bonus Army...it has been done. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonus_Army

But not on a scale where the POTUS has threatened over 75,000,000 people for thinking differently.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #241 on: September 03, 2022, 01:12:09 pm »
Don't forget the Bonus Army...it has been done. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonus_Army

But not on a scale where the POTUS has threatened over 75,000,000 people for thinking differently.

Thanks, @Smokin Joe

First time I've ever heard of that.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #242 on: September 03, 2022, 04:51:04 pm »
The answer here...now...from everyone...should be:

"We're all MAGA now." Its not longer about Trump or leads us on the right...its about Constitutionality and freedom vs Tyranny.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #243 on: September 03, 2022, 04:53:47 pm »

"We're all MAGA now." Its not longer about Trump or leads us on the right...its about Constitutionality and freedom vs Tyranny.

:yowsa:  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #244 on: September 03, 2022, 04:58:04 pm »

Point, set, match.  :patriot:

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #245 on: September 03, 2022, 05:14:38 pm »

It never was about Trump, he was just in the way

Offline aligncare

« Reply #246 on: September 03, 2022, 05:42:31 pm »
It never was about Trump, he was just in the way

I’m glad Trump still has fight left in him after what they put him through. All because in America “any kid can grow up to be president someday” we told our children. Trump just followed through.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #247 on: September 03, 2022, 05:45:52 pm »
I’m glad Trump still has fight left in him after what they put him through. All because in America “any kid can grow up to be president someday” we told our children. Trump just followed through.

I have no idea how he has put up with the abuse this country has thrown at he and his family, it is embarrassing.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #248 on: September 03, 2022, 06:09:49 pm »
Anyone who would willingly put themselves, their families through that meat grinder today must possess at least an outsized ego and tough hide.  Which, not coincidentally, anyone able to lift themselves up to billionaire status all possess. But, some egos are well earned through accomplishment. Others, like Biden, simply plagiarize theirs.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #249 on: September 03, 2022, 10:12:48 pm »
Mesaclone:
"Its not longer about Trump or leads us on the right...its about Constitutionality and freedom vs Tyranny."

But... what... if... that... "tyranny" has so permeated throughout "the government" that exists in Washington, D.C. (with all its attendant branches, agencies and departments), that trying to reclaim "freedom" from it becomes... impossible?

An old text:
"Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

How much in the way of "abuses and usurpations" will it take before that becomes inevitable...?