Author Topic: LIVE: Excerpts from tonight’s speech by President Biden:  (Read 7245 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: LIVE: Excerpts from tonight’s speech by President Biden:
« Reply #150 on: September 02, 2022, 01:45:38 am »
MAGA American Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
Aug 31
What if Corn Pop was a good dude and just wanted to protect the kids from a creepy lifeguard
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #151 on: September 02, 2022, 01:47:01 am »
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸
@RepMTG
·
2m
They chose this imagery. It’s unreal.

Joe Biden is Hitler.

#NaziJoe has to go.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #152 on: September 02, 2022, 01:48:30 am »
Election Wizard 🇺🇸
@ElectionWiz
·
32m
Go ahead and send me to the gulag, Joe. I will never apologize for supporting the MAGA movement. America and the world were better when MAGA was in charge. Despite the Swamp's best efforts, MAGA is not done.

We will see you this November.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #154 on: September 02, 2022, 01:49:36 am »
Winsome Earle-Sears
@winwithwinsome
·
14m
Why were U. S. Marines used as a POLITICAL backdrop, by their Commander-in-Chief, during a disunity speech? Everyone should be concerned.
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #155 on: September 02, 2022, 01:56:41 am »
Lavern Spicer 🇺🇸
@lavern_spicer
·
4m
Can we get a copy of Biden’s speech in the original German?

All that was missing was the Nazi salute..

« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 01:59:54 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #156 on: September 02, 2022, 01:57:11 am »
So...

I had no idea Biden was making some crazy speech like the guy in Star Wars...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LMAO

« Reply #159 on: September 02, 2022, 02:02:17 am »
Who the hell convinced him this was a great idea? Not just the speech but the imagery.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #161 on: September 02, 2022, 02:05:17 am »
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
24s
#7 😂 #PedoHitler
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #162 on: September 02, 2022, 02:06:48 am »
Who the hell convinced him this was a great idea? Not just the speech but the imagery.

I think this is who Joe is...the hate and passion was real tonight.
Support the USO

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #163 on: September 02, 2022, 02:08:05 am »
Betting you are going to see a dramatic rise in random attacks on random White people, a rise in attacks on Churches and Synagogues, and a severe rise in violence on Republican Offices and Republican Politicians. Biden just gave them their marching orders and a green/red light.

Antifa/BLM terrorists are going to go wild now knowing they will be protected by the White House.

This really was a Nuremburg speech. Will we see another Kristallnacht, like in Portland last year? Very possibly.

"Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war." -- President Joe Biden
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 08:31:12 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #164 on: September 02, 2022, 02:08:37 am »
I am more in Trump's corner than ever before.

« Reply #165 on: September 02, 2022, 02:09:35 am »

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #166 on: September 02, 2022, 02:09:46 am »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #168 on: September 02, 2022, 02:16:46 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjL1zmJ0dNw

Just like Hitler himself, you can only guess how many Jews voted for this Democrat cabal.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 02:22:26 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #169 on: September 02, 2022, 02:33:48 am »
The one thing that kept going through my mind as I listened to Biden's angry, unfocused, and divisive rhetoric - which he shouted amidst a disturbingly familiar display of red and black imagery - was that he appears to define an entire class of Americans - Trump supporters - as something like what the Nazis referred to as "untermenschen" - subhumans.

As a conservative, an American and a Jewish man, perhaps I might be forgiven for not taking this lightly. And the fact that other supposedly smart Jewish people can't seem to remove their self-imposed blinders (I'm talking to you, Jonah Goldberg) to see what is actually occurring, is unsettling, to say the least.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #170 on: September 02, 2022, 02:35:49 am »
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸
@RepMTG
·
2m
They chose this imagery. It’s unreal.

Joe Biden is Hitler.

#NaziJoe has to go.

Woohoooo....   this lady has 4x the testicles than the turtle.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #171 on: September 02, 2022, 02:45:30 am »
They're gonna indict Trump....that's what I think this is all about..I agree with Miranda Devine
Exactly....setting the stage...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #172 on: September 02, 2022, 02:56:14 am »

https://twitter.com/thejcoop/status/1565496717738483712
This is a simple tactic.

The whole country is feeling the pinch, from the gas ump to the dinner table, everyone feels the uncertainty. In some areas, crime has skyrocketed, and that adds to the angst.

Of course Biden isn't about to take credit or blame for those problems which affect us all.

But he is seeking to harness the angst and refocus it on a new 'enemy', as if that new enemy is responsible for all the problems that remain unsaid.

This has been done before... notably, in Europe in the 1930s, but elsewhere when anyone needed an enemy to get the populace to hate so the people were oblivious to the real source of their problems and would focus their hatred on a scapegoat population.

From the Catholics of Cromwell's time to the Jews of Warsaw, we've all seen this shit before.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline aligncare

« Reply #173 on: September 02, 2022, 03:21:06 am »
I wonder what the troops are thinking?  They got parents and grandparents who maybe vote MAGA—maybe they’re MAGA themselves. What are the individual patriots in the Armed Forces thinking now, after hearing the tone of Biden’s decidedly un-American speech and his slap in the face—no, threat to Americans who vote different. What’s the point of voting booths and secret ballots anyway? Just send out armed military teams door to door and canvass the neighborhoods, at the point of a gun: “So, who you voting for?”

First Biden steals an election, then as illegitimate president he targets those folks whose votes he stole! Bechloss must be quivering to write the saga of the great Joe Biden for the history books. What a piece of work this slime ball is. And so is Joe.

« Reply #174 on: September 02, 2022, 03:22:13 am »
Joe Biden used the bully pulpit tonight to incite violence against American citizens. He’s a grotesque human being not worthy of any public office. He’s an embarrassment to the country, and the office he holds. He’s a clear and present danger to peace and prosperity.— Dan Bongino (@dbongino) September 2, 2022