Author Topic: Zuckerberg Claims He was Pressured to Censor Hunter Biden Laptop Story by the FBI  (Read 543 times)

Offline Kamaji

Zuckerberg Claims He was Pressured to Censor Hunter Biden Laptop Story by the FBI

By Eric Lendrum
August 26, 2022

In a stunning admission, Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg claimed that his social media platform only censored the New York Post’s bombshell story about Hunter Biden’s laptop after the FBI came to them and advised them to do so.

As reported by the Daily Caller, Zuckerberg made the claim during an interview with Joe Rogan on his podcast, “The Joe Rogan Experience,” on Thursday. Rogan had asked Zuckerberg about how his platform would handle censorship going forward, after multiple Big Tech platforms were widely criticized for deliberately suppressing the story, which was later confirmed to be true.

“The FBI basically came to us and some folks on our team and said, ‘Hey, just so you know, you should be on high alert, we thought there was a lot of Russian propaganda in the 2016 election and we have noticed that basically there’s about to be some kind of dump that’s similar to that, so be vigilant,’” Zuckerberg said. While adding that he couldn’t remember whether or not the agents specifically mentioned the laptop story, he said that once the story broke, it appeared to fit “the pattern” of so-called Russian disinformation.

Shortly after the story broke in October of 2020, Facebook began actively hindering the ability of any posts featuring the original URL to be seen by a wider audience, reducing its distribution capabilities while still allowing it to be posted and shared.

Source:  https://amgreatness.com/2022/08/26/zuckerberg-claims-he-was-pressured-to-censor-hunter-biden-laptop-story-by-the-fbi/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sadly, he has probably lawyered up by the 1000's, and any congressional hearing will yield zip.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Ooh poor little *uckerberg, claims to have been pressured into doing something he was already going to do no matter what! Exactly what in his or his companies history can he point to that would lead anyone to believe that he is anything but a willing tool of the communist democrats?

Offline Killer Clouds

Congressional hearings are a waste of time and money. Nobody ever answers any questions anyway.

Offline mountaineer

Johnny Cashout ☘️
@goodallboi
This type of marriage between a corporation and the State is the actual definition of fascism.

Greg Price
@greg_price11
🚨Omfg the Biden administration literally asked Meta if they would take down a Fauci parody account on Instagram
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Vince Coglianese
@VinceCoglianese
🚨 According to newly released emails obtained by state AGs, Facebook & the Biden admin arranged weekly/monthly calls to discuss what to censor on the platform.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah,not buying it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Ahhhhhh...Bullshit.

I might even believe it was possible, but I saw the censorship that went on with COVID and have no doubt that no arms got so much as a hint of a twist.

Someone was all-in-true-believer-ranking-glorious-Party-Member on board with the Administration and the Left long before the laptop got suppressed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Yeah, I don't care if the story was fake news (and it wasn't).... censorship seems to only flow one direction on Facebook and we all know the direction. They protect only what they value, period.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah, I don't care if the story was fake news (and it wasn't).... censorship seems to only flow one direction on Facebook and we all know the direction. They protect only what they value, period.
It seems the same asses keep getting covered, now, doesn't it. :pondering:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis