Author Topic: Trump Announces PA Rally, and It's Going to Be a Barn Burner  (Read 459 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Announces PA Rally, and It's Going to Be a Barn Burner
« on: August 20, 2022, 10:25:26 pm »
Trump Announces PA Rally, and It's Going to Be a Barn Burner
By Bonchie | Aug 20, 2022 10:30 AM ET

Donald Trump is headed to Pennsylvania to bolster his endorsees, both of which took the nominations in the state’s top races. Mehmet Oz and Doug Mastriano are struggling if you believe the polls (you probably shouldn’t), and the former president is swooping in for what is probably going to be the first of several visits to the hotly contested state.

The rally will take place in early September and there’s every reason to believe it’s going to be a barn burner.

https://twitter.com/dougmastriano/status/1560760399057850368

What poll watchers in August, especially the election bro data nerds, can’t seem to grasp is that these campaigns do not really start until September. That’s when the big ad buys drop. It’s when campaign events heat up and become larger and more frequent. It’s also when most voters begin to pay attention. Heck, even regarding polling, it’s when likely voter screens become more prevalent and start to shift the results.

In other words, all the doom and gloom about Pennsylvania, including from Mitch McConnell, is overwrought and premature. There is no reason to be writing off Oz and Mastriano before there’s even been a debate. There’s certainly no reason to do so before Trump himself has even shown back up in the state given his ability to drive turnout.

Besides, the supposed strength of the Democrat opponents is a mirage. John Fetterman is a bum who is currently living off a made-up online persona. A recent video of him attempting to return to the campaign trail was so bad that he scheduled no more events after it. Fetterman ignored his doctor for years, had a massive stroke, and now speaks like he’s been doing crack for the last 30 years. There’s a reason he won’t commit to doing a single debate, and it’s not because he’s just so darn clever.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/08/20/trump-announces-pa-rally-and-its-going-to-be-a-barn-burner-n614918
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Trump Announces PA Rally, and It's Going to Be a Barn Burner
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2022, 10:30:07 pm »
I wish the GOP in the state of PA the best.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2022, 10:32:30 pm »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2022, 10:32:50 pm »
He never quits   :patriot: