Author Topic: Mayorkas Opens Up a Route Favored by Terrorists Coming Illegally  (Read 248 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mayorkas Opens Up a Route Favored by Terrorists Coming Illegally
By M Dowling -August 18, 20221233

President Joe Biden’s border chief has opened a new route for the global illegal aliens seeking jobs and housing in the United States. Instead of protecting the homeland, he’s allowing throngs of people to come in illegally from one of the most dangerous areas in the world.

DHS Secretary Mayorkas opened up the new route. It allows people coming illegally to travel to the US in two days through the Darien Gap. It had taken ten days.

In September 2021, Panama foreign minister Erika Mouynes said that she warned the Biden administration the Darien Gap is the preferred route for terrorists. Panama authorities have already caught terrorists who were likely headed for the US.

The administration is knowingly making it easier for terrorists to come through.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/mayorkas-opens-up-a-route-favored-by-terrorists-coming-illegally/
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 05:29:57 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Mayorkas Opens Up a Route Favored by Terrorists Coming Illegally
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 05:33:40 pm »
Terrorists don't have to come to the US illegally ... they just overstay their visas, take some flying lessons, and crash airplanes into buildings.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright