Author Topic: Kim Jong Un threatens to use nuclear weapons on the anniversary of the end of the Korean Wa  (Read 279 times)

rebewranger

Kim Jong Un threatens to use nuclear weapons on the anniversary of the end of the Korean War

FEATUREDWIB HISTORYWIB LAND July 28, 2022 Staff Writer 0

Seoul — North Korean ruler Kim Jong Un has threatened the use of nuclear weapons in the event of military conflict with the United States and South Korea, according to remarks reported by state media on Thursday.

“Our armed forces are thoroughly prepared to respond to any crisis,” Kim said. He added that North Korea’s nuclear deterrence forces were ready to mobilize “accurately and promptly” for their mission.

Ahead of the start of joint summer military exercises by US and South Korean forces next month, Kim adopted a sharper tone than usual.

https://warisboring.com/kim-jong-un-threatens-to-use-nuclear-weapons-on-the-anniversary-of-the-end-of-the-korean-war/
« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 02:02:51 pm by rangerrebew »

rebewranger

If he were to use them, he had better launch them all on the first volley as neither he nor N. Korea will be around for a second go.  Hold it.  On seccond thought, with biden as POTUS, he might get 5-6 launches before the old duffer finally realizes what happened, and even then, might not do anything. *****rollingeyes*****

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If North Korea uses nukes, the first retaliatory target should be China.  North Korea is their proxy.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Paging Curtis LeMay....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Little dictator is getting pissed that there have been so many other world wide news items, I think he was missing the media attention.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What did trump call him...Little Rocket Man?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.