Author Topic: Jill Biden's Star Is Fading  (Read 434 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden's Star Is Fading
« on: July 24, 2022, 12:53:42 pm »
Jill Biden's Star Is Fading
By Bonchie | Jul 24, 2022 7:59 AM ET

When President Joe Biden took office in late January of 2021, First Lady Jill Biden was one of the most popular figures in the nation. She enjoyed a two-to-one favorable rating, she was lauded by the press as untouchable, and she was presented as a driving force in a supposed “return to normalcy” at the White House.

Of course, much of the notion of a needed shift was based on the grotesquely unfair treatment of outgoing First Lady Melania Trump, whose great sin was being almost completely non-political and having Christmas decorations the media elites didn’t like. Still, with Jill Biden’s entrance into the residence came a return of glowing magazine profiles and network news puff pieces.

Truly, the current First Lady could do no wrong…until she did. Jill Biden’s star is now dramatically fading, and the reasons why offer a lesson in how to burn one’s credibility with the American people.

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1551159767305011201

A CNN poll had already finished fielding as Jill Biden’s string of not-so-great news broke. Over the course of a month-long survey, 34 percent rated their opinion of the first lady as favorable, 29 percent said it was unfavorable, 28 percent had no opinion, and 9 percent said they never heard of her. Previous CNN polling showed significantly more Americans holding a favorable rather than unfavorable view of the first lady — by about 2 to 1 in January 2021, at the start of Biden’s presidency

So what’s going on?

A first lady dipping in popularity alongsideher husband is highly unusual. It also comes at a particularly bad time for Democrats and the Biden administration, who have relied on Jill Biden as one of their most powerful campaign surrogates and an uncontroversial bright spot for the White House. Last week, she spoke at three fundraisers over the course of five days, the final one on Monday, the day the CNN poll came out. The midterm elections that will determine whether President Biden gets a Congress that will support or torpedo his agenda are just four months away.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/07/24/jill-bidens-star-is-fading-n600694
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Jill Biden's Star Is Fading
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2022, 01:10:48 pm »
I think people have kind of come to the conclusion that this despicable woman propped her  alzheimers sticken husband  patient for her own selfish reasons.

Not only is her star fading, her rep will be one of disgust and disdain in a year or two, once more details come out.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 01:51:50 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2022, 01:15:14 pm »
Hillary Clinton: we all remember.

Michelle Obama: literally starves children in the public schools. Lauded.

Melania Trump: essentially serves as First Lady the way she served as a beauty queen. Loathed.

Doctor Jill Biden (for the uncultured swine): biggest shadow President since Edith Wilson. Lauded.

Apparently the media apparatchik are more interested in unelected spouses being actual rulers than being public ambassadors.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2022, 01:49:37 pm »
I think people have kind of come to the conclusion that this dispicable woman propped her  alzheimers sticken husband  patient for her own selfish reasons.

Not only is her star fading, her rep will be one of disgust and disdain in a year or two, once more details come out.

She's an opportunistic, entitled liar (Video)

https://rumble.com/embed/vo35fb/?pub=4

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2022, 01:59:37 pm »
When President Joe Biden took office in late January of 2021, First Lady Jill Biden was one of the most popular figures in the nation. She enjoyed a two-to-one favorable rating, she was lauded by the press as untouchable, and she was presented as a driving force in a supposed “return to normalcy” at the White House.

@mystery-ak

Am I the only one that doesn't remember any of this?

Then again,I don't read the NYT or similar propaganda rags.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2022, 02:06:21 pm »
@mystery-ak

Am I the only one that doesn't remember any of this?

Then again,I don't read the NYT or similar propaganda rags.

Yeah, I remember all the glowing press coverage.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2022, 02:10:45 pm »
The 1st Couches fabric has worn out.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.