Author Topic: WH’s Deese: ‘The United States Is in a Better Position than Any Other Country in the World Right Now  (Read 543 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WH’s Deese: ‘The United States Is in a Better Position than Any Other Country in the World Right Now’

Trent Baker 18 Jul 2022

White House National Economic Council director Brian Deese on Monday touted the state of the U.S. economy compared to the rest of the world.

Deese noted the June jobs report showing “historic job growth” and said the numbers were “not the marks of an economy in recession.” He asserted that the “United States is in a better position than any other country in the world right now” to drive consumer prices down.

“It was just about two weeks ago we got the jobs report for June, and you saw that in the second quarter of this year, we had historic job growth — close to 400,000 jobs a month created in this economy in the second quarter. That’s good news,” Deese explained. “And it reflects the fact that we have a historic labor market right now, and we also have household balance sheets that continue to be strong record-low numbers of mortgage delinquencies, the record-low numbers of credit card delinquencies. So, these are not the marks of an economy in recession.”

“What I can tell you is two things,” he added. “One, the United States is in a better position than any other country in the world right now to drive that transition and make that transition effectively. You see our strength internationally; you see it in the strength of our currency. We are in a better place than almost any other country. And number two, if we make these right policy choices, it will matter. It will make a difference. It will bring prices down more quickly and give us a better chance to drive that transition effectively.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07/18/whs-deese-the-united-states-is-in-a-better-position-than-any-other-country-in-the-world-right-now/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

That's not saying much, and the Bidet administration's work certainly hasn't made that position any better.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So what Deese is saying is that despite Biden and his handlers, democrats in congress and democrat governor's best efforts(to date) America is still better off than any other country in world....they must be really depressed.

Offline LMAO

“Hey, at least we’re not Sri Lanka….yet.”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

“Hey, at least we’re not Sri Lanka….yet.”

Emphasis on "yet".

Offline berdie

Dear Brian,

I am pretty tired of this admin telling me how great we are doing...when it's not true. Even with this fantastic global economy everyone seems to be in love with.

Truthfully, I don't care. I care about the average citizen right here. You should be as well.

I'm also tired of laying the blame elsewhere. It is what it is. Back in my working days, if I went to my boss and said "It's not my fault, it's so and sos" I'd have been fired at worst, demoted at best.

Love Ya,
berdie

(Thanks for letting me get this off my chest)