Author Topic: Former Trump COVID Honcho Birx Admits to Deceiving the White House and Just Making Stuff up to Push  (Read 572 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Trump COVID Honcho Birx Admits to Deceiving the White House and Just Making Stuff up to Push Her Personal Agenda
By streiff | Jul 17, 2022 9:30 PM ET

Dr. Deborah Birx, White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator for President Trump, launched her book about her one-person attack on our form of government and our economy under the guise of saving us from the Wuhan virus. Though it has been out for a couple of months, it is only now attracting the attention it deserves. The book is called Silent Invasion and, to quote Michael Senger, “reads like a how-to guide in subverting a democratic superpower from within, as could only be told through the personal account of someone who was on the front lines doing just that.”

There are some great reviews of the book out there that I won’t attempt to match (see here and here); rather, I’ll present some selected highlights.
Birx seems to have known all along that COVID was created in a Chinese lab.

Former President Donald Trump’s adviser believes Covid-19 could have leaked from a Wuhan lab where scientists were working on vaccines for similar viruses.

Infectious diseases expert and former presidential Covid adviser Dr Deborah Birx told The Mail on Sunday that coronavirus ‘came out of the box ready to infect’ when it emerged in the Chinese city of Wuhan in December 2020.

The adviser said most viruses take months or years to become highly infectious to humans. But, Dr Birx said, Covid ‘was already more infectious than flu when it first arrived’.

She said that meant Covid was either an ‘abnormal thing of nature’ or that Chinese scientists were ‘working on coronavirus vaccines’ and became infected.

‘It happens, labs aren’t perfect, people aren’t perfect, we make mistakes and there can be contamination,’ she said.

She accused China of initially covering up how infectious Covid was.

Birx said Covid’s infectiousness was consistent with a virus which had been experimented on in a lab.

‘In laboratories you grow the virus in human cells, allowing it to adapt more. Each time it passes through human cells it becomes more adapted,’ she said.

more
https://redstate.com/streiff/2022/07/17/former-trump-covid-honcho-birx-admits-to-deceiving-the-white-house-and-just-making-stuff-up-to-push-her-personal-agenda-n596695
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
One could see at the outset she was an empty scarf.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Prosecute her for fraud.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jeffrey A Tucker
@jeffreyatucker

Before posting my final review of D. Birx's book, I offer you one more excerpt on how she doctored the weekly Covid reports to the states coming from the White House. You won't believe this one.

9:59 PM · Jul 15, 2022   Twitter Web App

.@libbyemmons tells @JackPosobiec in Dr. Birx New book it says she was hiding the data to achieve lockdowns. There wasn’t enough domestic data so they was using data from Italy, South Korea, and China. pic.twitter.com/XJAPHA3lvy— The Dirty Truth (Josh) (@AKA_RealDirty) July 18, 2022

"TPM's @libbyemmons joins @JackPosobiec to talk about Dr. Deborah Birx admitting being deceitful when recommending COVID strategies to Trump: "She was literally advocating for boiling the frog slowly, and we Americans and our rights were definitely the frogs"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1549063047322501120

Offline libertybele

Prosecute her for fraud.

Both her and Fauci should be prosecuted.  Fauci just announced his retirement.  Both need to be behind bars.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Watch this just fade away ..... the biotch commits fraud, wounds a nation AND makes more money off both ....  :#@$%:

"Deborah Birx, in my mind, needs to be hauled in front of a court and made to answer for her subterfuge against the government she was working for, which was elected by the people she claimed to be serving... She was actively undermining the administration..." —  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/anneluty/status/1549556757986435074