Author Topic: On the Wisdom and Sensitivity of Dr. Jill Biden and Dear Uncle Joe  (Read 168 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 On the Wisdom and Sensitivity of Dr. Jill Biden and Dear Uncle Joe
They have a history of comments and decisions rooted in a racist worldview.
by Dov Fischer
July 13, 2022, 10:26 PM

First, a total non sequitur about British food. It is remarkable that a nation of such historic consequence has contributed so little to cuisine except for fish and chips. On any given night, people are saying things like “I’m really in the mood for Chinese tonight” or “I’d love to try that new French restaurant” or “I’m in the mood for Italian” or “Did you hear about that new Thai place?” Even the “Babu episode” of Seinfeld saw the protagonist open a Pakistani restaurant. By contrast, in all my lifetime, in all circles (and rectangles and ovals) I have traveled, never once have I heard “Wanna eat British tonight?” Nuff said on that. Now to business:

I remain quite fascinated by the utter insensitivity manifested the other day by Dr. (Doctor!) Jill Biden who compared Hispanic Americans to tacos. To give clearer meaning to the racist and deplorable imagery, I ask you to consider these:

“I want to express my great respect for our Jewish Americans. You are as diverse as gefilte fish (sweet version, savory version, canned, fresh). You are as diverse as knishes (potato, kasha, cherry cheese), as matzo balls (round, hard as baseballs, soft and squishy). By the way, what do you people do with the rest of the matzo?”

more
https://spectator.org/on-the-wisdom-and-sensitivity-of-dr-jill-biden-and-dear-uncle-joe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34