Author Topic: President Markle? Meghan Reportedly Eying Up Political Career & Used Royal Family as a ‘Stepping Sto  (Read 883 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Markle? Meghan Reportedly Eying Up Political Career & Used Royal Family as a ‘Stepping Stone’

by Jo Marney
about an hour ago

As Prince Harry and Meghan Markle enjoy their private life touring the Los Angeles chat show circuit and attending celebrity events, it has been revealed that Meghan now has her eyes on a new career.

In 2019, journalist Dan Wootton claimed a Palace insider had told him that royal aides suspected Meghan had used the Royal Family as a “steppingstone” to launch her own career. While you’d be forgiven for thinking the Hollywood starlet would probably want to land a big acting role, it seems Meghan has her sights set even higher than the silver screen.

The source told MailOnline that they were “now convinced there is something bigger going on here – an eventual plan that involves running for office in America”.

“She’s obsessed with US politics.,” the source added, according to Wootton.

“I think we’re (the Royal Family) now just a steppingstone to something she considers far more important and attractive.”

Throughout their marriage, the Sussexes have dabbled in politics, and have in the past been criticized for breaking the politically neutral Royal protocol.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/president-markle-meghan-reportedly-eying-up-political-career-used-royal-family-as-a-stepping-stone-jolo/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The woman is a 1st rate Gold Digger. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Polly Ticks

In that case, maybe politics is a good fit after all.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline The_Reader_David

Can we finally ratify that old proposed Constitutional amendment that was never ratified that disenfranchised and banned from public office persons who accepted a title of nobility from a foreign government.  That would prevent Her Grace the Duchess of Sussex from ever seeking elective office. 
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 03:18:38 pm by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'd normally laugh this off, but what we have seen in the past 10 years of pols probably rings true.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

And a 3rd rate slut.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
And a 3rd rate slut.

Well she is giving the VP a run for it!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Well she is giving the VP a run for it!

They're mirror images of slutdom.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Megan is the only woman who may be more despised by Americans than Hillary Clinton.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

Can we finally ratify that old proposed Constitutional amendment that was never ratified that disenfranchised and banned from public office persons who accepted a title of nobility from a foreign government.  That would prevent Her Grace the Duchess of Sussex from ever seeking elective office. 

I believe the proposed amendment went even further and threatened to strip U.S. citizenship from anyone who accepted a title of nobility.

That being said, we should certainly amend the Constitution to prevent anyone who currently holds a title of nobility from also holding any federal office, elective or appointed.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Megan is the only woman who may be more despised by Americans than Hillary Clinton.
Don't forget the Royals and British people, that's why the 'using the royal family as a stepping stone' is one of the funniest things about the article.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You couldn't make up stuff this funny if you tried.

I really hope she DOES enter the Dim Primary for President.  Can't wait to see the results of that campaign.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@DefiantMassRINO

I don't despise her any more than I love her. Frankly,I don't give a damn if she lives or dies. She is totally irrelevant in the world I live in.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
She accepted a title of nobility from a foreign power. She is no longer eligible without specific dispensation from Congress.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

She will get 2 votes, hers and Harry's but maybe just 1 if Harry is ineligible to vote.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 08:57:50 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington