Author Topic: Kinzinger: J6 Hearing Delayed Because ‘More and More People’ Coming Forward  (Read 724 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kinzinger: J6 Hearing Delayed Because ‘More and More People’ Coming Forward

Pam Key 11 Jul 2022

Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) said Monday on CNN’s “The Situation Room” that the House Select Committee investigating the January 6, 2021 Capitol riot had to delay their Thursday hearing because “more and more people” were coming forward.

Kinzinger said, “We’ve had quite a bit of time with Pat Cipollone. He was cooperative. He did nothing to contradict any of our prior witnesses, and in fact, he has helped to embolden some of the facts we’ve gotten, to be a second and third source to those.”

He added, “We continue to get more information every day. This is just more and more people come forward either they’ve been kind of guilted into it, or they had a trip of conscience where they say I need to tell the truth here, or maybe they realized they were part of something that happened that they think is important that maybe they didn’t prior. So this is an investigation that continues on.”

Blitzer asked, “CNN learned that the Select Committee, your committee, won’t be holding another hearing on Thursday. We heard report that you are planning on doing that as well. That it supposedly had been under consideration. Why the delay?”

Kinzinger said, “So it will be next week because we just keep getting more and more information with obviously the meeting with Pat Cipollone, the discussion and the stuff that comes in every day, we just figured that it’s probably better to do this next week with more of that information presented before the American people. We will specifically be talking about, on top of other things, what was the president doing during the 187 minutes the Capital was under attack? I’ll tell you a quick spoiler alert, not much. So Americans need to see exactly what a man who swore to protect and defend the Constitution all branches of the government was doing during that time. And so it would be nice to do it Thursday, but we figured it’s probably better to do it next week so we can incorporate more information for people.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07/11/kinzinger-j6-hearing-delayed-because-more-and-more-people-coming-forward/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Bee Ess!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
C'mon man.  It's delayed because of the rigorous vetting the panel always does to corroborate these witnesses testimony.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The dominoes are falling.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hey....

They've admited this shit is scripted, and has a hollywood type production.

People gotta learn their lines and the script.

Watch for some "Law and Order" like story lines and drama. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Is there no one on the GOP side willing to contradict this crap?

That is the real problem here, we are letting the J6 committee run wild and make a mockery of things with no pushback.

Toothless GOP 'leadership' at it again.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Is there no one on the GOP side willing to contradict this crap?

That is the real problem here, we are letting the J6 committee run wild and make a mockery of things with no pushback.

Toothless GOP 'leadership' at it again.

Exactly.  Feckless RINOS in action.  This is why I think nothing changes if the GOP retakes congress later this year.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Our soon-to-be Speaker of the House, Kevin McCarthy did not want to give this Committee legitimacy by appointing "acceptable" Republicans to it.

McCarthy is playnig tic-tac-toe while Liz Cheney is playing chess.

These are made for television presentations with the American public serving as a Grand Jury.

If you are going to engage in a seditious conspiracy, do not create a PowerPoint presentation for it and do not have film crews documenting it.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And we're supposed to believe Kinzinger, why?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I don't take anyone's word at face value.  I make an effort to corroborate and verify as much supporting, opposing, or neutral information as possible.

The danger for Kinzinger is that he'll fall in love with the sound of his own voice and the sight of himself on television.

If Bannon is convicted and sentenced to jail time, more J6 witnesses will come forward in the hopes of avoiding jail time for themselves.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
And we're supposed to believe Kinzinger, why?

I think Kinzinger's one objective right now is to somehow get some air time.  He knows come January 3rd his only gig will be a Joe Scarborough clone on some left wing shit show.