Author Topic: Upcoming inflation data 'will be bad news again,' economist Ed Yardeni warns  (Read 314 times)

Offline libertybele

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!

Upcoming inflation data 'will be bad news again,' economist Ed Yardeni warns

Yardeni Research President Edward Yardeni discussed what he believes Americans should expect from upcoming inflation data, warning that "it’s going to be bad news again."

The markets veteran told "Sunday Morning Futures" during an exclusive interview that "lower-wage workers are the ones that are getting squeezed hardest" by the price hikes given "they have no choice, but to allocate most of their budgets" to essentials, including food, fuel and rent.

"Higher-wage workers are also getting squeezed with inflation, but they probably have more savings that they can dip into and can always cut out consumer discretionary items, which is what we’ve seen as what’s contributed to some of the recent weakness in the economy," Yardeni continued.

The economist provided the insight three days before investors will digest the Consumer Price Index and core CPI which is expected to rise to 8.8% from 8.6% in the prior read, as tracked by Trading Economics. ..............

https://www.foxnews.com/media/upcoming-inflation-data-bad-news-again-economist-ed-yardeni-warns

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
8.8% my ***!!!  REAL INFLATION is upwards of 20%, but our dishonest government misrepresents the truth to keep COLA increases lower than reality for Social Security and Disability recipients. 

And the sh*t hasn't hit the fan YET, but it is coming like a tsumani.  I expect the COLA for 2023 to be over 9%.  Just can't keep this turd down.  It is going to rise and show its ugly head, and as long as Biden is making decisions to line the pockets of his son, and his own pockets, do not expect him to do anything that is in the interest of the American people, the American economy.  Wrecking Ball Joe is a pawn of the CCP, and EVERY DECISION reflects this stark reality.

For me, Biden has supplanted Benedict Arnold as the poster boy for treason!!!