Author Topic: Kasich: January 6 Probe Making Hard-Core Trump Supporters ‘Mushy’ — It’s Taking a Toll  (Read 2987 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Both 'sides'... It's all bullsh*t. All of it

It's common to call what isn't understood "bullshit".  I don't fault you for it;  I just hope for more from you.   :shrug:

Later.   :seeya:

Offline roamer_1

It's common to call what isn't understood "bullshit".  I don't fault you for it;  I just hope for more from you.   :shrug:

Later.   :seeya:

Yeah... whatever. I will see the error of my ways when the cost of the federal government is 10% or less of GNP

Which is not going to happen. Y'all are so intent upon the white-hot rivalry that you ALL (both sides) will let em drive it right into the ground. That is what I see. And it is not hard to predict.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Both 'sides'... It's all bullsh*t. All of it.
And in the meantime, both sides are at the gubmint trough sucking up more than we make... That's the truth of it.
Yep, With always just enough calculated crossover votes to screw the people, line their pockets, and still get a pass come election day.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Yeah... whatever. I will see the error of my ways when the cost of the federal government is 10% or less of GNP

Which is not going to happen. Y'all are so intent upon the white-hot rivalry that you ALL (both sides) will let em drive it right into the ground. That is what I see. And it is not hard to predict.

You see the US as a mere data entry on a balance sheet @roamer_1   This is a big, if not fatal, mistake ....  and explains why so little makes sense to you.

Offline roamer_1

You see the US as a mere data entry on a balance sheet @roamer_1   This is a big, if not fatal, mistake ....  and explains why so little makes sense to you.

Not at all @Right_in_Virginia ... But I do know that even the much vaunted reversal of Roe V Wade won't matter a whit under hyperinflation. Nothing will matter.

But y'all will still be blaming the Democrats... When the only ones you can control are your own... which are just as much to blame.

That ain't about balance sheets. That's about pain the likes of which this country has not experienced for a long, long time. And the fix will be even worse.

Not at all @Right_in_Virginia ...

That ain't about balance sheets.

I truly think, without condemnation, that the US for you is one, big balance sheet.  You continue to miss the forest for the trees. 

But, it's your choice and there isn't a single thing I can do about it.   :shrug:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

There's nothing mushy about America First.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline roamer_1

I truly think, without condemnation, that the US for you is one, big balance sheet.  You continue to miss the forest for the trees. 

But, it's your choice and there isn't a single thing I can do about it.   :shrug:

@Right_in_Virginia

Actually, I come more from Social Conservatism. I understand balance sheets, because I have been my own boss since my teens.

But in fact, ALL the principles of Conservatism are always at play. All of them. They intertwine and interact.  That's why populism is so very destructive.