Author Topic: Indisputable Proof an Economic Collapse is planned for our near future  (Read 665 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Read the intro paragraphs to understand the conclusions I draw at the end.

Due to far away medical appointments and 175,000+ miles on my old 4 cylinder Ranger pu,I decided I needed to buy a new car after having to be brought back home 3 times in a row on a rollback,and even having to abandon my truck in a parking lot and catch a taxi to the doctors office the last time I drove it to a doctor appointment.

This wasn't as easy as you might think.

First stop was the nearest Honda dealer. Not ONE single new Honda on the lot,OR in the showroom. The salesman tells me "We are expecting to have 22 coming in this month,but they are already sold. If you will give me your name and number I will let you know if anyone cancels,or you can get put on a list of people to get one next month."

Next stop,the local Nissan dealer. Same thing,with the exception of having one of those super expensive 2 seat sports cars on the showroom that I couldn't get into if they gave it to me. The closest thing he had was a year old Altima with 19,000 miles for 28 grand +.

Not one single new pu on the lot,either.

Next stop was the local Ford dealer. I didn't even get out of my pu. The only new stuff they had on their lot were 1 ton and larger commercial trucks.

So I go home because I am tired,and look up the local Toyota dealer on the web. GREAT luck! He has EXACTLY what I would prefer,a white extended cab 4 cylinder 2 WD pu with auto trans,ac,etc,etc,etc.

So I am there at 9 AM the next morning,ready to buy it. The problem was he sold it the night before. Closest thing to that truck he had in stock was a black 4x4 4dr 2018 pu.

I explain what my minimum needs are for a car,and since I have trouble walking,she drove stuff up to the door for me to get in and look at.

I had been thinking about one of those "stationwagon thingies" with a hatchback door that are so popular these days,mainly because they have a lot of ground clearance,and I wouldn't be worried about driving it through the water when the island I live on floods.

Nope. Can't do it. Can't get in or out of one of the damn things without beating my head against the door jamb.

So she thinks for a minute and asked me "How about a Camry" They sit low,but I believe you can get in and out of one without hitting your head,and we have a new one with low mileage that is a demo?"

Other than sitting low and having black upholstery,it was ideal. No trouble getting in or out of it,it drove like a dream,had PLENTY of power due to the 200 hp OHC 4 cylinder engine and 8 speed auto trans,and was rated at something like 36 MPH in highway driving on regular gas.

Best of all,it was white,and it was THERE. So I bought it,and am happy I did. Damn thing gets better than 40 MPG with me driving it locally.

Then we start talking price and financing percentage,down payments,etc. I tell her "No money down" and ask "How much you are willing to knock off the sticker price?" She laughs and tells me "full sticker price,period". Which these days is not that bad because some dealers are charging more than sticker prices because it is so hard to even get the damn things.

Still,I got it at the same 28+grand sticker price the Nissan dealer had been asking for a one year old Altima with 19 thousand miles,so I just have to deal with the reality of today's auto market.

As I am driving it home and pondering WTH is it so freaking hard to buy a new car,the obvious smacked me up side the head and screamed "You dummy! It's because the Billionaires that run the car companies and the mere millionaires that own the dealerships KNOW that the DNC,with the help of a few RINO's PLAN on crashing the economy,and they don't want to get stuck with millions,or even billions of dollars of inventory they can't sell. Or even give away  because gas IS going to be rationed and only people considered to be essential to the New World Order will be able to get any."

IF this were not a plan,there is no way in HELL these people would not be doing everything they could do to up production levels. They know this is going to happen because they are some of the core people the DNC look to for donations,and their goombas in gooberment have warned them in advance so then could get cash rewards and participate.

Don't believe me,go to a few of your local dealerships and tell the salesmen you are shopping for a new car and find out for yourself.

AND.....,if you DO find a new car or truck in stock that suits your needs,don't even THINK you are going to talk them down even one single dollar on the price. Depending on what it is,you may even have to pay more than suggested retail.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 11:39:27 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
83 posters read the above post,and nobody had anything to say about it????

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Number 131 here.

I have echoed your words ("there is no way in HELL these people would not be doing everything they could do to up production levels") many times over the last 2 years.

And we're right.  In the past, if there was a market for a product or service, Americans always found a way to deliver! Now if feels like that frying pan gif ( 22222frying pan).  Every time we try some government entity is bashing us in the head by creating something to hinder or stop our progress.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Number 131 here.

I have echoed your words ("there is no way in HELL these people would not be doing everything they could do to up production levels") many times over the last 2 years.

And we're right.  In the past, if there was a market for a product or service, Americans always found a way to deliver! Now if feels like that frying pan gif ( 22222frying pan).  Every time we try some government entity is bashing us in the head by creating something to hinder or stop our progress.

@Texas Yellow Rose

I thank you for your reply. I at least expected somebody to tell me I was full of crap,and why,if nobody agreed with me.

Millionaires and billionaires became wealthy and remained wealthy by producing goods or services. They don't stop doing this unless there is some plan in the works to make them even wealthier or more powerful. They do NOT stop what they have been doing for all of their lives because they suddenly decide they have too much wealth and power,and they are NOT stupid people.

Nor do they do make any business decisions without good reasons,and the ONLY reason any would have for slowing down production is a planned economic collapse.

And what better way to take control of the whole population than a total economic collapse that has everyone 100 percent dependent on the government for everything?