Author Topic: NY AG James looks to WIDEN her Trump probe in wake of 'disturbing' new January 6th revelations  (Read 229 times)

Offline Kamaji

Letitia James looks to WIDEN her Trump probe in wake of 'disturbing' new January 6th revelations that Trump raised $250m off election fraud claims

By GEOFF EARLE, DEPUTY U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
14 June 2022

New York State Attorney General Letitia James jumped on 'disturbing' revelations from Monday's second House January 6th committee hearing – suggesting she will use her office to pursue new information.

'The new details revealed tonight related to January 6 are disturbing,' the AG tweeted Monday night, after the panel followed up its prime time hearing from last week.

'It's my duty to investigate allegations of fraud or potential misconduct in New York. This incident is no exception,' she said.

Her tweet did not otherwise specify which 'incident' she was referring to. But the panel released new information about the extent of the Trump camp's fundraising haul pegged to the president's election fraud claims, which former campaign and government officials repeatedly undermined in their own testimony.

Former Attorney General Bill Barr called them 'bulls****.'

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10915195/Letitia-James-signals-widening-Trump-probe-Jan-6th-panel-revelations.html

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
The concerted premeditated way the dimocrats have perversed and manipulated our justice system for political intent has become criminal itself.

These are things our founding fathers never contemplated. 

Something ugly has to happen to rectify this.  Because our complict RINOs aren't going to do shit to correct it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
catfish predicts:
"Something ugly has to happen to rectify this.  Because our complict RINOs aren't going to do shit to correct it."

One more time, I will ask:
Before "the ugliness"....
... is it time for that New Continental Congress yet ...???

Consider:
Why was the first one convened?
Who attended?
Why?
What came as a result of it?
What documents?
And what was the final result?