Author Topic: David Hogg: Putting More Cops in Schools May Endanger Non-White Students  (Read 561 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
David Hogg: Putting More Cops in Schools May Endanger Non-White Students

AWR Hawkins 11 Jun 2022

While speaking at the June 11 March for Our Lives rally, gun control proponent David Hogg suggested that putting more cops in schools may actually endanger students do not have white skin.

Hogg suggested that a common response to school shootings is to put more police in schools.

He then claimed, “Putting more cops in schools hasn’t worked.” He cited two examples to bolster his viewpoint: First he pointed to the armed officer who stood outside Parkland instead of entering, even as the attack was carried out. Then he made claims about the police response to Uvalde.

Hogg did not mention the numerous times armed resource officers have saved lives on campus.

For example, on December 13, 2013, an 18-year-old with a shotgun entered Denver-area Arapahoe High School and had to face the fact that an armed resource officer was coming for him. The Denver Post noted that the resource officer was a deputy sheriff who, hearing a gunshot, ran toward the gunman. As the resource officer closed in, the attacker took his own life, ending the attack.

The Arapahoe attack lasted 80 seconds. The Sandy Hook Elementary attack, where there was no armed resource officer, lasted over nine minutes.

But Hogg rejected calls for more cops on campus, saying, “Realize that putting more cops in schools actually may be a form of endangering our students as well — for the students that don’t have the privilege of having my skin color, or the fact that I am an American citizen.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/11/david-hogg-putting-more-cops-schools-may-endanger-non-white-students/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So put non-white cops in there.  :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Wow.  The desperation is palpable.

Online LMAO

Wow.  The desperation is palpable.

I've forgotten  that he's still around
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

The son of an FBI agent slandered law enforcement. Hogg-Dad should be ostracized by fellow agents and state and local LEOs should refuse to work with him plus not responding to calls to Hogg-Dad's home.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
David Hogg: Time to Treat Guns the Way Anti-Tobacco Activists Treated Cigarettes

AWR Hawkins 11 Jun 2022

Gun control proponent David Hogg spoke at the June 11 March for Our Lives rally and suggested it is time to treat guns the way anti-tobacco activists treated cigarettes.

“We need to treat guns the way we treated cigarettes 30 years ago,” Hogg said.

“With cigarettes, we didn’t just change the laws, we addressed why people wanted to smoke in the first place.

“We have to address how people get guns and why they feel the need to pick them up in the first place,” he claimed.

He continued with his comparison. “We addressed why cigarettes were so easy to access, especially for poor people and kids of color. And we stamped out the corruption, misinformation, and lies of Big Tobacco. And guess what? We’re going to do the same thing with guns and the gun industry.”

Hogg also used Twitter on Saturday to point out that he believes a lot more people would have attended the March for Our Lives rally, “but were too afraid to come out because of the state of violence in our country.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/11/david-hogg-time-treat-guns-way-anti-tobacco-activists-treated-cigarettes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Useful idiot (emphasis on the second word).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
45 minutes late for this idiot's 15 minutes of fame.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Useful idiot (emphasis on the second word).

I have to disagree, wink777 . He's useless.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.