Author Topic: Hollywood Hyperventilates over January 6 Committee Hearing: ‘I Can’t Breath’  (Read 367 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hollywood Hyperventilates over January 6 Committee Hearing: ‘I Can’t Breath’

Paul Bois 9 Jun 2022

Hollywood celebrities hyperventilated all over Twitter and poured praise on Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) on Thursday in response to the January 6 committee hearing about the riot on Capitol Hill.

Celebrities from John Leguizamo to Alyssa Milano cranked the drama up to 11.
“I can’t breathe! We were so close to the end of our democracy!” the Encanto star said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/06/09/hollywood-hyperventilates-over-january-6-committee-hearing-i-cant-breath/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

A bunch of unarmed trespassers in the Capitol building in no way, shape or form constitutes being "close to the end of our democracy".

Offline mountaineer

John Leguizamo to Alyssa Milano
Do those two even register on the relevance meter?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

Actors live in a world where any mistake they make can be erased with another take.  If it requires 47 takes for them to get a scene right, then so be it.  No one will ever see the results of the other 46.  The world will only know about that 47th one.

The real world doesn't operate that way.  In every single situation, an executive like Donald J. Trump gets only one take.  And that is the take that the world will always see.  These idiots sit as judges over a world they know nothing about.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

John Leguizamo is another Hollywood hypocrite who has made a lot of money creating violence pron for American movies.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
:facepalm2:

A bunch of unarmed trespassers in the Capitol building in no way, shape or form constitutes being "close to the end of our democracy".
Not so much as the hyperbolic series of reactions to this and other events, the taking and sequestration and mistreatment of political prisoners over it.

Had they murdered someone on the streets of many major cities they would be back on the streets already, and instead they are being held on a trespassing charge.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Actors live in a world where any mistake they make can be erased with another take.  If it requires 47 takes for them to get a scene right, then so be it.  No one will ever see the results of the other 46.  The world will only know about that 47th one.

The real world doesn't operate that way.  In every single situation, an executive like Donald J. Trump gets only one take.  And that is the take that the world will always see.  These idiots sit as judges over a world they know nothing about.
The world will only see that take from the camera angles and edited the way the media want it to be seen, because the truth will be banned from YouTube and Facebook and may never see the light of day.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

I think you would be hard pressed to find many that supported or were sympathetic to those that rioted at the Capitol that day but it wasn't "almost the end of our democracy as we know it"

That's why the public just shrugs their shoulders at Jan 6th. The hyperbole and the fact that it's coming from a Party that had no problem, and many times gave support, to the riots in 2020
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy