Author Topic: Joe Biden Suggests Americans Owning AR-15s Are ‘Sick’ People Who Want to ‘Kill Someone’  (Read 1140 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering 26 May 2022

President Joe Biden suggested Thursday that Americans were purchasing guns like AR-15s for the sake of killing people.

“What in God’s name do you need an assault weapon for except to kill someone?” he asked during his speech reacting to the school shooting in Texas.

The president repeated his talking point that owners of “assault” weapons like an AR-15 did not need them for hunting unless the deer were wearing “Kevlar” body armor.

“It’s just sick,” Biden concluded.

On Wednesday, the White House repeated Biden’s talking point on social media, suggesting it was not an off-the-cuff remark.

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1529482105977200643

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/26/joe-biden-suggests-americans-owning-ar-15s-are-sick-people-who-want-to-kill-someone/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

No, they own AR-15's for sport, recreation, and vigilance against an overreaching Government.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Killer Clouds

Nobody can walk into a store and buy an assault weapon. There is no such thing as an assault weapon. Traitor Joe and the people telling him what to say are idiots.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No, they own AR-15's for sport, recreation, and vigilance against an overreaching Government.
That's correct, but not necessarily in that order.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online cato potatoe

Biden is just lying as usual.  He knows the 2nd amendment was not drafted to protect the rights of hunters. 

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Just to clarify, Joe doesn't understand your guns, nor you, but he represents you better than Trump, right?  What happens when fools can't tell the difference between the wicked and wise men.
How have we gotten to where we are at?  The wicked deceived you and you loved it and were swept away?
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

Biden is just lying as usual.  He knows the 2nd amendment was not drafted to protect the rights of hunters.
Traitor Joe is a liar but he has no idea of what any of the Bill of Rights mean. Traitor Joe is one of those idiots that think the government gives us our rights.

Online mountaineer

He really makes me want to buy an AR-15.
Don't tell Mr. M.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
mountaineer:
"He really makes me want to buy an AR-15."

Don't wait on this one, get what you want.
Can't get them here (CT).
You can't even buy the S&W M&P 15/22 here (Smith & Wessons .22 that looks like an AR).

As they say in the legal field:
"Time is of the essence"...

Offline AARguy

M1A is much better. Much like an AR-15, but bigger bullet, longer range... and it doesn't look scary at all.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
M1A is much better. Much like an AR-15, but bigger bullet, longer range... and it doesn't look scary at all.
Or a Mini-14, if the weight of the M1A is a problem. Same basic action. (Note my Mini was accurate enough out of the box. add-on flash hiders may look cool, but they mess with barrel harmonics and reduce accuracy, from my experience with them.) If you can consistently hit a dinner plate sized gong at 150 yards, you are doing reasonably well for most defensive uses.

That said, the M1A is highly accurate out to 500 or even 1000 yards.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

President Joe Biden suggested Thursday that Americans were purchasing guns like AR-15s for the sake of killing people.

Americans suggest that people with dementia shouldn't be President.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

The irony of child-groping showering-with-his-daughter Joe calling anyone sick ...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That may be what a sizeable number of Americans thought prior to Biden, but now the vast majority of Americans know that people with dementia should not be President, Senator or Congressperson and there is ample evidence.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Ted Bundy didn't use an AR-15, and he was a sick person who wanted to kill people.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

Ted Bundy didn't use an AR-15, and he was a sick person who wanted to kill people.
Neither did the Univ. of Texas shooter Whitman. Neither did the 9/11 hijackers. Neither did ... ad infinitum, ad nauseam. It's not the weapon, it's the person holding it.

Online Hoodat

Neither did the Univ. of Texas shooter Whitman. Neither did the 9/11 hijackers. Neither did ... ad infinitum, ad nauseam. It's not the weapon, it's the person holding it.

One person who did use an AR-15 was Stephen Willeford - Sutherland Springs, TX.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe Biden Suggests Americans Owning AR-15s Are ‘Sick’ People Who Want to ‘Kill Someone’

Joe Biden suggested and more than our own people living abroad should be turned over to armed hostile religious fanatical zealots and left there to their mercy, regardless of their being merciless.

Joe practices forcing everyday American citizens to endure jihadist zealots that hate said citizens, and even equip said zealots that they might oppress and kill murder rape said citizens as they so please, democrats/biden empowering ‘Sick’ People Who Want to ‘Kill Someone’, like Americans as they so please.  Biden is proof as to how sick and depraved Americans have to be to vote for democrats, like bill clinton and obama included.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 03:50:56 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Shut Up, he explained.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'm not going to suggest anything, I'll say right up front that I think Joe Biden is a sick son of a bitch that wants to and is killing Americans.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And of the millions out there, very few ever kill anybody.
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

Apparently, Joe believes people who own 9mm handguns also are sick people who want to remove another person's internal organs.
Shelby Talcott
@ShelbyTalcott
Biden, talking about "rational gun laws," says this morning that a "9 mm bullet blows the lung out of the body."
"There’s simply no rational basis for it in terms of self protection, hunting," he added, per pool report.
10:00 AM · May 30, 2022·
He added, "The Constitution, the Second Amendment was never absolute. You couldn’t buy a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed," Biden said. "I think things have gotten so bad that everybody is getting more rational about it."

I'd say a 9mm is quite a nice gun for self protection.  :pondering:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I like it too.  Excellent velocity and weight to drop a target with just a double-tap.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 10:02:14 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Oh my gosh, it's worse than I thought. Biden thinks 9mm is "high caliber." He also seems to think he's a thoracic surgeon.
Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering

Biden’s full quote on .22 vs 9mm ammo:

"The .22 caliber bullet will lodge in the lungs and we can get it out. A 9 mm bullet blows the lung out of the body. The idea of a high caliber weapon, there is no rationale for it in terms of self-protection, hunting."
11:32 AM · May 30, 2022·

Offline Killer Clouds

Apparently, Joe believes people who own 9mm handguns also are sick people who want to remove another person's internal organs.He added, "The Constitution, the Second Amendment was never absolute. You couldn’t buy a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed," Biden said. "I think things have gotten so bad that everybody is getting more rational about it."

When he spouted this crap did someone say WRONG AGAIN TRAITOR JOE?
The man really is braindead.