Author Topic: Biden Says U.S. Has Sacred Obligation to Fallen Service Members  (Read 128 times)

rebewranger

Biden Says U.S. Has Sacred Obligation to Fallen Service Members
MAY 30, 2022 | BY C. TODD LOPEZ, DOD NEWS

Americans have many obligations, President Joe Biden said. But one of them rises above all others: doing right by the service members who fight on behalf of the United States.

"I've often said that, as a nation, we have many obligations," Biden said today during a Memorial Day commemoration at Arlington National Cemetery. "The only one that is truly sacred, the only truly sacred obligation we have is to prepare and equip those women and men we send into harm's way and care for them and their families when they return home ... and when they don't."

28:35PlayVideo Player

That obligation, Biden said, is one that unites all Americans.

"It brings us together to make sure that the women and men who are willing to lay down their lives for us get the very best from us in return," he said.

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/3047003/biden-says-us-has-sacred-obligation-to-fallen-service-members/
« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 03:54:53 pm by rangerrebew »

rebewranger

Re: Biden Says U.S. Has Sacred Obligation to Fallen Service Members
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2022, 04:02:17 pm »
The lying sack of sh*t!!  I don't remember for sure if he was one of the chorus started by Lurch, that called our troops "baby killers"  but for 47 years he has been the toady of the democrat party.  If he wants to unite around the  military, calling troops, or having  people in his administration who have called the military names, isn't the way to do it. ***hair on fire
« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 04:03:23 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Biden Says U.S. Has Sacred Obligation to Fallen Service Members
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2022, 04:44:42 pm »
Joe and democrats arming our enemies to the teeth with our own armies turned over to them, certainly put a lot more of our soldiers in the grave.  Is that what Joe and fellow democrats call 'respect' now?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions