Author Topic: UFO Hearings: Biden, Schiff, and Other Bug-Eyed Monsters  (Read 153 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
UFO Hearings: Biden, Schiff, and Other Bug-Eyed Monsters
« on: May 20, 2022, 03:41:09 pm »
 UFO Hearings: Biden, Schiff, and Other Bug-Eyed Monsters
Was Schiff selected to lead the proceedings based on family resemblance?
by Mike Howard
May 19, 2022, 11:36 PM

On Dec. 2, 2020, a respected Israeli newspaper published a startling interview with Israel’s former space security chief, the retired general and respected author and academician Haim Eshed, in which Eshed claimed that space aliens were real. Seven months later, on June 25, 2021, the Pentagon released a nine-page, unclassified “Preliminary Assessment on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena.” Less than a year later, on April 5, 2022, the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) released 1,500 pages of previously classified UFO data, and just this week, on May 17, 2022, for the first time in 50 years, the U.S. Congress held open hearings on Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs), now dubbed Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP).

So, just what did Haim Eshed say? He said plenty: Space aliens are real. An Extraterrestrial Galactic Federation has been in contact with its Earthling counterparts for decades. President Trump knew all about these aliens and had considered going public, but the Galactic Federation talked him out of it. The Galactic Federation is doing experiments on Earthlings and wants the Federation’s presence kept secret for now because the majority of Earthlings are not yet ready for the truth.

Yikes. What did Eshed’s colleagues say about their highly respected colleague’s startling claims? Chairman of Israel’s Space Agency Isaac Ben-Israel thought that Eshed “went too far,” but that “his seriousness shouldn’t be questioned.” Dan Blumberg, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev’s head of the Earth and Planetary Image Facility, stopped way short of endorsing Eshed’s claims that space aliens are not only real but are really here. Still, he insisted, Eshed “remains a serious figure.”

more
https://spectator.org/ufo-hearings-two-years-of-biden-and-bug-eyed-monsters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: UFO Hearings: Biden, Schiff, and Other Bug-Eyed Monsters
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2022, 03:50:00 pm »
Apparently, the hearings were much ado about nothing.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2022, 07:57:42 pm »
Apparently, the hearings were much ado about nothing.
Considering all the serious issues and problems being mishandled by Biden and the democrats I think this was all about hoping for a 'Look Squirrel!' moment to distract.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2022, 08:11:12 pm »
How can anyone deny the existence of intelligent alien life after reviewing this recently declassified archive footage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RD49DYTlrk
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2022, 10:15:06 pm »
How can anyone deny the existence of intelligent alien life after reviewing this recently declassified archive footage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RD49DYTlrk
just think of the breakneck speed of aliens making a U-turn back to where they came from after seeing one of Biden's incoherent speeches.