Author Topic: New York Gov. Kathy Hochul Announces Police Unit to Combat ‘Hate Speech’  (Read 210 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New York Gov. Kathy Hochul Announces Police Unit to Combat ‘Hate Speech’

Hannah Bleau 19 May 2022

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul (D) on Wednesday announced plans to create a police unit designed to, in part, combat “hate speech” in the wake of the tragic shooting in Buffalo, promising to “confront this epidemic head-on.”

“We’re proposing a comprehensive plan to combat domestic terrorism, strengthen state gun laws, & investigate social media platforms promoting violent extremism,” Hochul announced Wednesday.

“In wake of the racist act of terror in Buffalo, New York will lead the charge to confront this epidemic head-on,” she added:

https://twitter.com/GovKathyHochul/status/1526981639603204104

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/19/new-york-gov-kathy-hochul-announces-police-unit-combat-hate-speech/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

That should be known as the First-Amendment-Lawyers'-Welfare-Fund-Act, because it will keep those lawyers in fees suing the government for violating the First Amendment.

Online Hoodat

The new uniforms are spiffy.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-