Author Topic: Former NYC Mayor De Blasio eyeing US House run  (Read 254 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former NYC Mayor De Blasio eyeing US House run
« on: May 18, 2022, 10:08:47 pm »
 Former NYC Mayor De Blasio eyeing US House run
by Olafimihan Oshin - 05/18/22 5:58 PM ET

Former New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) has said that he is eyeing a possible run for a U.S. House seat.

In a tweet on Wednesday, De Blasio announced the creation of an exploratory committee in the state’s 10th congressional district.

“Our neighborhoods need help as we recover from Covid. Our nation needs help as democracy is threatened and working people struggle,” De Blasio said in his tweet. “I am ready to serve to continue the fight against inequality. Today I am forming an Exploratory Committee for the new #NY10.”

more
https://thehill.com/news/campaign/3493504-former-nyc-mayor-de-blasio-eyeing-us-house-run/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Former NYC Mayor De Blasio eyeing US House run
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 10:26:24 pm »
The one thing I do like about dying left wing cesspools like NY when they lose seats due to population redistribution, redistricting.

Watching their POS pols canibalize the crumbs (seats) like jackals.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.