Author Topic: SpaceX employees are quietly selling shares at a $125 billion valuation  (Read 296 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Fortune By Gillian Tan, Katie Roof, and Bloomberg 5/17/2022

SpaceX employees are offering to sell shares via a private placement that would value Elon Musk’s launch and satellite company at around $125 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.

The shares are being offered in a so-called employee tender at $70 each, the people said, asking not to be identified because the details are private. That compares with a split-adjusted $56-a-share during a sale in October at a valuation of about $100 billion.

It’s unclear whether Musk is selling stock as part of the employee tender, the people said. The size of the offering couldn’t immediately be determined.

More: https://fortune.com/2022/05/17/spacex-employees-selling-shares-125-billion-valuation-elon-musk/

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
 :bkmk:

Maybe the only equity on earth right now I would invest in.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.