Author Topic: Joe Biden Connects Buffalo Mass Shooting to January 6  (Read 205 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Connects Buffalo Mass Shooting to January 6
« on: May 17, 2022, 06:48:27 pm »
Joe Biden Connects Buffalo Mass Shooting to January 6

Charlie Spiering 17 May 2022

President Joe Biden connected the racist mass shooting in Buffalo on Saturday to the protests of Trump supporters on January 6.

The president cited January 6th riots after calling all Americans to “reject white supremacy” because they were making the country look bad.

“We can’t allow them to distort America. The real America,” Biden said, referring to the white supremacists. “We can’t allow them to destroy the soul of the nation.”

Biden then immediately referred to January 6th.

“As president of the United States, I travel the world all the time. And other nations ask me, heads of state in other countries ask me, what’s going on? What in God’s name happened on January 6th? What happened in Buffalo,” Biden said.

The president demanded that Americans condemn white supremacy, insisting that silence about the issue was “compliance.”

“We have to refuse to live in a country where black people going about a weekly grocery shopping can be gunned down by weapons of war, deployed in a racist cause,” he said.

Biden indicated that white supremacists were acting out of a type of misguided patriotism.

“Look, the American experiment in democracy is in a danger like it hasn’t been in my lifetime. It’s in danger this hour,” he said. “Hate and fear are being given too much oxygen by those who pretend to love America. But who don’t understand America.”

The president also proposed doing more to prevent evil content from spreading on the Internet.

“We can address the relentless exploitation of the Internet to recruit and mobilize terrorism,” he said. “We just need to have the courage to do that. To stand up.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/17/jjoe-biden-connects-buffalo-mass-shooting-to-january-6/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Joe Biden Connects Buffalo Mass Shooting to January 6
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 06:50:35 pm »
The last time Joe lived in the "Real" American he was in diapers not depends.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2022, 07:20:54 pm »
So logical of him. Hard to believe we were thinking he was losing his marbles!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2022, 08:06:54 pm »
This is just one piece of the results from the stampeded herd trying to lynch Trump and justified Biden.  this is the crap fall-out from stooges stooging and rabble rousers riding herd on peoples opinions that are slow to think, quick to react when told or encouraged to.

How wonderful for tyrannical governments when people are too lazy to think, but quick to feel/react!  and support it with denials of reality.  Ripping off what hitler was getting at about 75 years ago.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2022, 01:53:14 am »
Was the FBI involved in stirring this event up, too?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis