Author Topic: Dem witness tells House committee men can get pregnant, have abortions  (Read 337 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 18, 2022 4:48pm EDT
Dem witness tells House committee men can get pregnant, have abortions
'I believe that everyone can identify for themselves,' Aimee Arrambide tells House Judiciary Committee
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

A Democrat witness testifying before the House Judiciary Committee on abortion rights Thursday declared that men can get pregnant and have abortions.

Aimee Arrambide, the executive director of the abortion rights nonprofit Avow Texas, was asked by Rep. Dan Bishop, R-N.C., to define what "a woman is," to which she responded, "I believe that everyone can identify for themselves."

https://twitter.com/JudiciaryGOP/status/1526983113141891073

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-committee-witness-men-get-pregnant-have-abortions
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Like most of the left, she doesn’t seem to be able to think critically. All she could do was repeat the same, rehearsed talking points. There was zero thought in her reply. Just regurgitation
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline rustynail

Men are better at everything.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
If a man can give birth and have an abortion, then I guess Pope John Paul was Martin Luther King's first cousin, and I've been married to Marissa Tomei for the last 30 years.

Rules:

The Republic is lost.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Never had a problem getting baby formula until men started getting pregnant..  ****drummer
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline Idiot

:3:

Offline Killer Clouds

When people spout this kind of garbage they discredit themselves. She should be charged with lying to congress.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Haven't posted this for a while:
(but appropriate here)

Fishrrman's credo:
Reality is what it is. It is not what we believe it to be.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If a man can give birth and have an abortion, then I guess Pope John Paul was Martin Luther King's first cousin, and I've been married to Marissa Tomei for the last 30 years.

Rules:

Nice choice...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When people spout this kind of garbage they discredit themselves. She should be charged with lying to congress.
Well, the question was "Do you believe....

She may not have been lying, just really wrong. :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Rules:

Whew! For a second there I thought you were going to say something outlandish.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well, the question was "Do you believe....

She may not have been lying, just really wrong. :shrug:
The truly insane never lie because they actually believe what they say.