Author Topic: Trump’s Truth Social App Set To Make Major Expansion With Web Access  (Read 354 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump’s Truth Social App Set To Make Major Expansion With Web Access
Jon Dougherty May 16, 2022

The Trump Media and Technology Group has announced a major access expansion for the company’s first offering, Truth Social.

As of now, the platform can only be reached via an app, and only for Apple products, as there is no app for Android devices yet. But that is about to change.

According to Just the News, very soon the platform will be reachable via the Web, like Twitter, which will open it up to millions more users.

Over the weekend, Truth Social urged potential customers to sign up for the soon-to-be-released Web app.

“Want a sneak preview of the brand new Truth Social Web App? Sign up here for the chance to beta test from any device,” said an announcement from the platform to customers with a signup link. “While we won’t be able to accommodate everyone, we’ll do our best to add as many interested users as possible.”

more
https://conservativebrief.com/trumps-4-62879/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

They should have gone with the web-based app first, and then built out the proprietary OS-based apps second.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
They should have gone with the web-based app first, and then built out the proprietary OS-based apps second.

I agree although I have an I-phone and an account there but I hate posting with my phone...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

I agree although I have an I-phone and an account there but I hate posting with my phone...

Besides desktops, one of the benefits of a web-based app is that anyone who has a web browser installed on their phone - iPhone, Android, or whatever - can access the site and post to it.  That makes it easier to get widespread mobile-based usage going, which can then segue more easily to a proprietary OS-based app.

Rolling out with the iPhone-based app first was putting the cart before the horse.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Besides desktops, one of the benefits of a web-based app is that anyone who has a web browser installed on their phone - iPhone, Android, or whatever - can access the site and post to it.  That makes it easier to get widespread mobile-based usage going, which can then segue more easily to a proprietary OS-based app.

Rolling out with the iPhone-based app first was putting the cart before the horse.

That's why I think Truth Social is not a serious enterprise.  Insanely stupid to ice out everybody with an Android. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: