Author Topic: Joe Biden Starts Yelling About Food Lines, ‘Great MAGA King’ During Union Convention Speech  (Read 216 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Starts Yelling About Food Lines, ‘Great MAGA King’ During Union Convention Speech

Charlie Spiering 11 May 2022

President Joe Biden got angry during a speech to unions on Wednesday, yelling about the long lines of people trying to get food during the coronavirus pandemic.

“Remember those long lines you’d see in a television and people lining up in all kinds of vehicles just to get a box of food in their trunk? How quickly they forget people were hurting,” Biden said, raising his voice.

He got angry at the Republican Party, accusing them of not caring about Americans who were still struggling.

“And what did the MAGA crowd want to do? Forget it. Forget it,” Biden said.

The president spoke about his political opponents at the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers International Convention in Chicago.

“God this is the United States of America!” Biden continued. “The idea that people would have to wait in line an hour, an hour and a half to get a box of food in their trunk, just unbelievable.”

The president frequently recalls seeing footage of food lines in America during the coronavirus pandemic, as schools were distributing free food to people in the community.

He blamed President Donald Trump for increasing the budget deficit.

“Under my predecessor, the great MAGA king, the deficit increased every year as president,” Biden said.

The president claimed Republicans were “dead wrong” for blaming him for inflation and defended the over $3 trillion in government spending in his first year as president.

“This is about fairness, it’s about dignity, it’s about fiscal responsibility,” he said.

Biden did not mention his own policies that helped create record-high inflation, proposing that more government spending would actually help lower inflation.

“I’ve got a plan to lower the costs for everyday things that make most people who work to have who need and that would fundamentally change the standard of living if we made things more affordable,” he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/11/joe-biden-starts-yelling-about-food-lines-great-maga-king-during-union-convention-speech/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering
·
1h
“I call it the Ultra MAGA plan. The Make America Great Again plan,” says Joe Biden about the  Republican agenda midterm.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

I hope he used his favorite word today. "Expodentially."

https://twitter.com/jj_talking/status/1524451080666443776
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

He’s breaking down. It’s becoming more and more apparent. 

Things are not going well under his watch and the strain and stress of it is starting to show

It’s going to get worse
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 11:37:39 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So, the take away from Crazy Joe is that ALL of his relentless machine-gun rapid America Killing edicts, are all Trump's fault. He just said yesterday (when he came in and out of being lucid) that 'inflation is a strength!' of his policies.

The bottom line is, the far-Left which control puppet Joe WANT $10 gasoline. They want massive inflation. They want out of control crime all over the country. They want to tear it all down to build it back in THIER image, which would be an authoritarian dictatorship tyranny.

But they don't tell Joe this. He is such a stupid doofus they tell him things like 'inflation is good', and he believes it. So during rare moments of cognitive awakening when he sees America swirling down the toilet he is shocked and angry. This is not what they told me would happen. How can this be? So the far-Left team rushes in and convinces him that it is not his (their) fault.

It is patriotic Christian Republicans who are to blame for all this! IT'S TRUMP'S FAULT!!! And of course Slow-Joe is too STUPID, he is too far gone to know the difference, so he believes it. He registers in what is left of his sick brain, "Americans are my enemy!"
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 11:50:03 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Biden is now calling Trump “The Great MAGA King”   Seriously confused how this is supposed to be insulting."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1524516627106213888

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle

Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering

Joe Biden refers to his predecessor as "the great MAGA king"

5:43 PM · May 11, 2022·TweetDeck

7:40 PM · May 11, 2022  Twitter for iPhone