Author Topic: Incoming White House Press Secretary Repeatedly Smeared Political Opponents as ‘Racist’  (Read 307 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Incoming White House Press Secretary Repeatedly Smeared Political Opponents as ‘Racist’

Hannah Bleau 10 May 2022

Incoming White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre is no stranger to smearing her political opponents, doing so several times during past appearances on MSNBC’s AM Joy, lodging the accusation of racism against Fox News and former President Donald Trump repeatedly.

Jean-Pierre, a paid MSNBC political analyst before joining then-candidate Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential campaign, posted a video of her appearance on AM Joy in May 2020, in the early months of the Chinese coronavirus pandemic.

https://twitter.com/K_JeanPierre/status/1239327596527190017

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/10/incoming-white-house-press-secretary-repeatedly-deemed-political-opponents-as-racist/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

This isn’t new

They call everybody who disagrees with them racist
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

They have a standard list of -ist, -ism, and -phobe epithets for opponents.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
When you think it couldn't get worse then Psaki, the Biden handlers have a major 'hold my beer' moment. Now if a White reporter of whatever party asks a question she/it doesn't like will we not just be treated to hearing the reporter called an idiot, but racist or homophobic to boot? Should make for interesting fodder for the pundits.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As democrats have played people for village idiots by calling all whites idiots any where and any time racists, why bother stopping playing the game now?  They have learned to play the game so well?  Even playing the Never Trumper game is well played in all such areas, yet!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 02:50:14 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This new black gal is gonna make Psaki seem polished and competent by comparison...

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker opened his show about this..i will post the video when it is available...it was very funny.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Of course.

"De white mans bees de debbil!" is "Dim politics,101."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
When you think it couldn't get worse then Psaki, the Biden handlers have a major 'hold my beer' moment. Now if a White reporter of whatever party asks a question she/it doesn't like will we not just be treated to hearing the reporter called an idiot, but racist or homophobic to boot? Should make for interesting fodder for the pundits.

@GtHawk

I actually see that as being a good thing because it might just be the ONLY thing that will wake up the largely clueless whites with high incomes as well as high influence in politics.

IMNSHO,the majority of the whites that vote Dim do so because they honestly DO think that the minorities of today are still being discriminated against by white working-class people.

After all,the only blacks they really have any social contact with are also well to do financially,as well as well educated and people who worked hard to get where they are.

If that is all you see,that is all you know.

I probably should have phrased this better,but I am hoping my point gets through.

This just might be the thing that tips the apple cart over and wakes them to reality.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This new black gal is gonna make Psaki seem polished and competent by comparison...

@Fishrrman

I am thinking that dingbat might even make Congresscritter Ocasio-Cortez seem to be rational by comparison.

I think the Dims may have set fire to their own house on this one.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

pointing-down

Carlson:  "Whine about race all the time, and you get into good schools, you get promoted and eventually you run the federal government. Why wouldn't you do it? Karine Jean-Pierre used to work for MSNBC, so she's perfected the script.'  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1524193905302028291

« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 12:50:17 am by Right_in_Virginia »