Author Topic: The Supreme Court Leaker Blew up an Intricate Chain of Custody — and Committed 'Obstruction of Justi  (Read 150 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Supreme Court Leaker Blew up an Intricate Chain of Custody — and Committed 'Obstruction of Justice'
By Victoria Taft May 04, 2022 4:49 PM ET

We don’t know at this point who leaked the Supreme Court draft opinion overturning two major abortion decisions, but we do know that this “suicide bomber,” as a former law clerk called them, is guilty of obstruction of justice and, in the words of another former law clerk, “violat[ed] like, ten different procedures.”

Mike Davis, a former law clerk for Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch, and who worked with the Senate Judiciary Committee on judicial nominations, spoke with me on KTTH radio and said, “You’re supposed to be dealing with the youngest, smartest, young lawyers and law grads in the country, and they have ethical obligations as young lawyers, future lawyers.” Davis, who now leads the Article III Project, said each law clerk signs agreements with the Court not to snitch. Plus, he told me, “There are federal statutes that prevent the misuse of federal property; there are federal statutes that prevent obstruction of justice.”

The chain of custody system for documents is intricate and inviolate, that is until a person decides they’re bigger than the Supreme Court’s integrity and violate it.

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2022/05/04/the-supreme-court-leaker-blew-up-an-intricate-chain-of-custody-and-committed-obstruction-of-justice-n1595205
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden will pardon that person if he/she/it/they/them/those is convicted.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@DefiantMassRINO

Pardon them????

Hell,he might have a parade in their honor and give them a Presidential Medal for saving the election for the DNC.

Ain't NOTHING fires up the Dim voters like even the whisper of a threat against Abortion.

You can bet your ass that the Dim voters,living,dead,and fictional,will be out in force come election day,and THIS will be the issue that fires them up and inspires them to vote multiple times.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Ok, Just what punishment did Sandy Berger, Clinton's National Security Advisor, get for rifling through documents at the National Archives and getting caught pilfering Classified Documents by hiding them in his shorts?

No jail time, $10,000 fine is all.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Look for them to be voted Time's person of the year.