Author Topic: Trump to rally for Cheney challenger in Wyoming  (Read 228 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump to rally for Cheney challenger in Wyoming
« on: May 02, 2022, 08:50:08 pm »
 Trump to rally for Cheney challenger in Wyoming
by Tal Axelrod - 05/02/22 2:09 PM ET

Former President Trump is set to hold a rally later this month in Wyoming to boost Harriet Hageman in her primary challenge against Rep. Liz Cheney (Wyo.), Trump’s most prominent Republican critic in Congress.

Trump’s leadership PAC, Save America, said in an announcement that he and Hageman will rally together in Casper on May 28. The gathering will mark the first such event Trump has held for Hageman.

“It will be a tremendous honor and incredibly exciting to have President Trump visit with us and it will no doubt be the largest political event in Wyoming history. His policies were the best that we have ever seen, from building the greatest economy in the world, to driving America to energy independence, to enforcing our immigration laws, and I expect thousands of Wyomingites to come out to thank him enthusiastically,” Hageman said in a statement.

“When I am the Congresswoman from Wyoming, I will always stand for and defend our values and always remember that it was the people of this great state who hired me to represent them. I am grateful for President Trump’s support in my campaign, and I look forward to seeing him in Casper.”

The Wyoming GOP House primary, set to take place on Aug. 16, is a top priority for Trump, who is eager to unseat Cheney.

more
https://thehill.com/news/campaign/3474069-trump-to-rally-for-cheney-challenger-in-wyoming/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Trump to rally for Cheney challenger in Wyoming
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2022, 09:43:30 pm »
Maybe Cheney should ask Biden to come and campaign for her :silly: