Author Topic: Democrat Flipping To GOP After Having A Realization: ‘It Was in My Heart’  (Read 140 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat Flipping To GOP After Having A Realization: ‘It Was in My Heart’
Martin Walsh April 29, 2022

Months before the crucial midterm elections, which many pollsters believe will be very favorable to Republicans, another Democrat has announced they are switching parties and joining the GOP.

November’s midterms are viewed as so crucial because if Republicans win at least the House, Nancy Pelosi will no longer be the Speaker and could potentially retire. Republicans winning back the House and/or the Senate would also likely be enough for Donald Trump to run for president again in 2024.

Democratic council member Harriet Holman in Dorchester County, South Carolina, announced that she has switched political parties and will be running for re-election as a Republican.

“Some things that I had looked at, that I just didn’t agree with any longer,” Holman said on Fox News. “One of the things was that I am just totally pro-life, and I am about capitalism, and I am for funding the police. And so those things are what made me make my final decision.”

The retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel said she believes Republicans will grow their numbers in African-American communities.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/flips-62397/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

The retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel said she believes Republicans will grow their numbers in African-American communities.

From her lips to God's ear.

Offline LMAO

What made them be Democrats in the first place?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What made them be Democrats in the first place?

It's inherited from their parents.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Republicans don't have hearts, according to Democrats.  Harriet Holman will have to rehome her heart.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.