Author Topic: Anthony Fauci: U.S. Is Out of the Pandemic Phase of the Chinese Coronavirus  (Read 229 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Anthony Fauci: U.S. Is Out of the Pandemic Phase of the Chinese Coronavirus

Hannah Bleau 27 Apr 2022

Dr. Anthony Fauci said this week that the U.S. is out of the pandemic phase, despite claiming in January that the world is still only in the first stage.

PBS NewsHour’s Judy Woodruff asked the chief White House medical adviser, “How close are we to the end of this pandemic?” Fauci initially said it was an “unanswerable question,” although he quickly added that he believes the U.S. is “certainly … out of the pandemic phase.”

“Namely, we don’t have 900,000 new infections a day and tens and tens and tens of thousands of hospitalizations and thousands of deaths. We are at a low level right now,” he said.

“So, if you’re saying, are we out of the pandemic phase in this country, we are. What we hope to do, I don’t believe — and I have spoken about this widely — we’re not going to eradicate this virus,” he said, adding that people may need to be “intermittently” vaccinated.

“I don’t know how often that would have to be, Judy,” Fauci said.

“That might be every year, that might be longer, in order to keep that level low. But, right now, we are not in the pandemic phase in this country. Pandemic means a widespread, throughout the world, infection that spreads rapidly among people.” he said, adding that the global situation shows that the pandemic is “still ongoing.”

Fauci also said he favors stricter reporting requirements, telling Woodruff, “Yes, I would like to see that.”

“I would like to see a way where, when you get an antigen test, somehow or other, you can put it in an app and just get some way of recording it,” he said.

Fauci’s remarks come months after asserting that the world was still only in the first stage of the Chinese coronavirus pandemic.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/27/anthony-fauci-u-s-is-out-of-the-pandemic-phase-of-the-chinese-coronavirus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Wuhan Flu is now endemic.  Everyone will catch it, like a cold or flu, and we'll need seasonal boosters.

Thank you, Chinese Communist Party.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Falsi can take his annual boosters crap and stuff it - needle-end first - up his rectum.