Author Topic: Joe Biden: "In the US military every vehicle is going to be climate friendly."  (Read 464 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I'm not a fan of Congressional Republicans, but, damn, the GOP needs to obliterate the Democrats in the mid-terms.

Biden's agenda is just outright dangerous.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"In the US military every vehicle is going to be climate friendly."

"Friendly" towards whoever the enemy happens to be, as well.
Because they're going to roll right over us with their climate-UNfriendly ICE-powered machines...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Recyclable, bio-degradable, electric battery fueled ICBM's made from organic sustainably raised plants?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
#RNCResearch #demssaidwhat
GOP War Room 4/22/2022

President Joe Biden said, “every vehicle in the U.S. military…is going to be climate friendly,” during his remarks in Seattle, Washington on 4/22/2022.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpfFQ_1ROQw

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Stupid man.

The climate isn't friendly.

The military needs to be able to operate from the arctic to the equatorial deserts. That's a temperature range that exceeds the range from freezing water to boiling it.

Besides, those vehicles aren't there to be clean, they exist to help break things and kill enemies, and that is only eco-friendly if the vultures get there first.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

I'm not a fan of Congressional Republicans, but, damn, the GOP needs to obliterate the Democrats in the mid-terms.

Biden's agenda is just outright dangerous.

Imagine the horror of having this version of the Democratic Party during World War II
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obviously this is an insane retarded idea which will never happen in reality.
Electric F-15s? Electric C-130s?
But it doesn't matter. After the Austin/Milley purge, the only people left in the military are homosexuals, transgenders, and Obama supporters. So? It is not like regular patriotic Christian Americans will be affected.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

I don't see how this matters to killing people and breaking things.  :shrug:

Offline Smokin Joe

I don't see how this matters to killing people and breaking things.  :shrug:
It does for traitors.

Those are our things that will get broken and our people who will get killed from this perfidy.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

rebewranger

Biden says US spending billions to make military vehicles 'climate friendly'
Brooke Singman - Yesterday 6:16 PM

President Biden on Friday said his administration is working to make "every vehicle" in the United States military "climate-friendly."

The president, delivering Earth Day remarks from Seward Park in Seattle, Washington, discussed his administration’s efforts to address climate change, and called on Congress to take action.
 "One of the things I found out as President of the United States, I get to spend a lot of that money," Biden said. "We’re going to start the process where every vehicle in the United States military, every vehicle, is going to be climate-friendly — every vehicle — I mean it."

He added: "We’re spending billions of dollars to do it."

The president said the transition is "going to matter."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-says-us-spending-billions-to-make-military-vehicles-climate-friendly/ar-AAWv9hO?ocid=BingNewsSearch

rebewranger

"BIDEN'S $5.8T BUDGET PROPOSES ONE OF THE 'LARGEST' INVESTMENTS IN US NATIONAL SECURITY AMID WAR IN UKRAINE"

Can't anything developed to spy on our enemies be turned to spy on American citizens? :pondering:

Offline Smokin Joe

"BIDEN'S $5.8T BUDGET PROPOSES ONE OF THE 'LARGEST' INVESTMENTS IN US NATIONAL SECURITY AMID WAR IN UKRAINE"

Can't anything developed to spy on our enemies be turned to spy on American citizens? :pondering:
We're number 1!

Seriously, it likely already has.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Ganner Rhysode
@GRhysode
·
10h
Preview of an encounter in the South China Sea. “Full sail, and load the 9lb bow chasers!”
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org