Author Topic: Biden Admin. Releases 756K Aliens into U.S. Communities since Inauguration  (Read 235 times)

rebewranger

Biden Admin. Releases 756K Aliens into U.S. Communities since Inauguration

PUBLISHED:  Thu, APR 21st 2022 @ 5:02 pm EDT

According to a court brief dated April 14 and filed in the Supreme Court, Biden’s administration has released more than 750,000 illegal aliens into the United States since he assumed office. That total is larger than the population of Boston, Mass., and represents just how much Biden’s DHS has put its Catch and Release mechanisms into overdrive.

Between January 21, 2021, and February 28, 2022, the brief states that DHS has released more than 756,109 border crossers and illegal aliens into American communities.

Releases by month are as follows:

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/biden-admin-releases-756k-aliens-us-communities-inauguration

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Still almost 3 years to go before the possibility of stopping this...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's just a few thousand shy of the population of my state...

Granted, we have a low population density (though not the lowest), but still.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Dey ain't 750 k illegal aliens!

Dey bees 750 k new Dim voturs!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

Dey ain't 750 k illegal aliens!

Dey bees 750 k new Dim voturs!
Whether they know it or not.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's just a few thousand shy of the population of my state...

Granted, we have a low population density (though not the lowest), but still.

@Smokin Joe

I don't know what state you live in,but I have  suspicion most will be bused to big cities where they can vote and tilt the vote to the Dim candidate.

They are NOT "illegal aliens". They are "New Dim Voters"!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

I don't know what state you live in,but I have  suspicion most will be bused to big cities where they can vote and tilt the vote to the Dim candidate.

They are NOT "illegal aliens". They are "New Dim Voters"!
I live in North Dakota. i doubt many would stay here, with the possible exception of the largest towns.

Winter here has that effect on people from warmer climates.

C S Lewis