Author Topic: Mike Tyson throws punches at unruly passenger on JetBlue flight: report  (Read 926 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
1 hour ago
Mike Tyson throws punches at unruly passenger on JetBlue flight: report
The passenger appeared to be antagonizing Tyson

By Andrew Mark Miller FOXBusiness

Legendary boxer Mike Tyson was reportedly involved in a scuffle with an airline passenger on Wednesday night that left the passenger bloodied.

TMZ released a video on Thursday that showed Tyson punching a man seated a row behind him at San Francisco International Airport  in an incident that the media outlet said occurred after passengers continued to pester the former boxer after he asked them to stop.

A witness on the plane told TMZ that the former heavyweight champ was initially cordial to fans asking for photographs but one man continued talking in Tyson’s ear which appeared to irritate him before punches flew.

A source reportedly told TMZ that the man who approached Tyson was extremely intoxicated.

https://twitter.com/FightScoutApp/status/1517148272812429313

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/mike-tyson-throws-punches-at-unruly-passenger-on-jetblue-flight-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Lucky for the passenger he was left with both ears.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Lucky for the passenger he was left with both ears.

:silly:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I think this passenger just hit the jackpot... :pondering:

Waiting for members here who are lawyers...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 06:11:59 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Waiting for members here who are lawyers...

Tyson should be in jail for this.  Somebody wanting to talk at you is no justification for beating him senseless.  Anybody else would have been arrested walking off the plane.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

Punches (pl)?  Mike has lost his edge.  The guy should have been rendered unconscious after the first blow.

And why in the heck is Tyson flying JetBlue?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Tyson should be in jail for this.  Somebody wanting to talk at you is no justification for beating him senseless.  Anybody else would have been arrested walking off the plane.

It's also illegal to board a plane if intoxicated.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline rustynail

None of this would have happened if Trump hadn't ripped the masks off everyone.

Offline goatprairie

Punches (pl)?  Mike has lost his edge.  The guy should have been rendered unconscious after the first blow.

I think Tyson knows how dangerous his punches are to normal people (or abnormal people in this case).
It doesn't look like he hit the guy that hard, because the guy was still breathing when it was all over. But he'll still probably try to sue.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think Tyson knows how dangerous his punches are to normal people (or abnormal people in this case).
It doesn't look like he hit the guy that hard, because the guy was still breathing when it was all over. But he'll still probably try to sue.

Yes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Mike Tyson throws punches at unruly passenger on JetBlue flight: report
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2022, 09:00:05 pm »

@mystery-ak

I don't. I am no fan of boxing OR Tyson,but everybody has a right to be left alone,and this guy was beyond obnoxious. Let a jury see the tape,and the law suit is over.

Hell,*I* even want to punch that guy out,and I wasn't even on the plane.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2022, 09:05:32 pm »
@mystery-ak

I don't. I am no fan of boxing OR Tyson,but everybody has a right to be left alone,and this guy was beyond obnoxious. Let a jury see the tape,and the law suit is over.

Yeah. If anything I see an award like in QB VII--'The court finds for the plaintiff and orders compensation in the amount of one dollar'.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2022, 10:51:43 pm »
Everyone's gotta plan till Mike Tyson punches you in the mouth.
The Republic is lost.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2022, 06:24:52 am »
"Hey dummies, for future reference, this is how you stay alive when bumping into @MikeTyson on an airplane."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/danawhite/status/1517286184816308224

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2022, 07:04:52 am »

Oh, I don't know...  :whistle:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2022, 09:14:33 am »
Oh, I don't know...  :whistle:

I finally saw the video. I'd have popped him once myself. Deserved it.
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2022, 12:21:27 pm »
@mystery-ak

@sneakypete

ROFL!  Me, too!  IMO, Tyson displayed a lot of patience.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2022, 02:13:37 pm »
I finally saw the video. I'd have popped him once myself. Deserved it.

I could see Tyson had his A**hole hat on all the way from here... I put that hat on from time to time... Mostly folks get the vibe and leave me the hell alone.

That kid sure as hell didn't.
He received education.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2022, 02:33:50 pm »
That kid sure as hell didn't.
He received education.

I loved the way he was pouting like a two-year-old as he showed off his wound to the camera.  Good luck trying to win a lawsuit with those videos.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2022, 02:37:29 pm »
I loved the way he was pouting like a two-year-old as he showed off his wound to the camera.  Good luck trying to win a lawsuit with those videos.

That's right.

Offline verga

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2022, 02:43:04 pm »
 :bkmk:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2022, 03:07:48 pm »

I love JetBlue personally. All I ever fly.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2022, 04:08:28 pm »
I love JetBlue personally. All I ever fly.

I have never flown JetBlue, and my opinion is based solely on past news accounts of planes stuck on tarmacs for hours on end.  But I will gladly yield to your own personal experience.  By the look of the seating in the Tyson video, it appears that they do have a first class section, something that Southwest does not have.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2022, 04:28:47 pm »

@Hoodat

No kidding. He looks like he got into a slap fight with a Girl Scout,and lost.

If Tyson had been trying to hurt him,the damage would have been a LOT worse.

I even suspect that guy was pushing Tyson in hope of scoring an article in People magazine and a lawsuit to be settled out of court.

Crap like THIS is why celebs and wealthy people fly in private planes and rental limos to travel in .
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline rustynail