Author Topic: Joe Biden Escalates War Rhetoric with Russia in Speech to Union Workers: ‘If I’ve Gotta Go to War, I  (Read 468 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Escalates War Rhetoric with Russia in Speech to Union Workers: ‘If I’ve Gotta Go to War, I’m Going With You Guys’

Charlie Spiering 6 Apr 2022

President Joe Biden continued to escalate his war rhetoric against Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday.

“This war could continue for a long time, but the United States will continue to stand with Ukraine and the Ukrainian people in the fight for freedom,” Biden said.

The president spoke about the ongoing conflict during a speech at a North America’s Building Trades Unions conference in Washington, DC, detailing the military assistance he continued to provide Ukraine.

“And by the way, if I’ve gotta go to war, I’m going with you guys. I mean it,” he said as the audience cheered.

The president reacted angrily to the new graphic images coming out of Ukraine after Russia left areas such as Bucha showing dead civilians.

“Bodies left in streets as Russian troops withdrew, some shot in the back of their head with their hands tied behind their backs, civilians executed in cold blood,” he said.

“Bodies dumped into mass graves,” he continued, describing the scene in Ukraine. “A sense of brutality and inhumanity left for all the world to see unapologetically.”

Biden said Russia was guilty of “nothing less than major war crimes.”

“Responsible nations have to come together to hold these perpetrators accountable,” he said.

The president trumpeted a new set of sanctions announced on Wednesday, promising to “ratchet up the pain for Putin.”

He appeared frustrated that members of congress were questioning his commitment to Ukraine’s defense, citing a moment of testimony on Capitol Hill from his Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin.

“What the hell you think we’ve done, why do you think they’ve been able to fight?” he said, paraphrasing Austin’s response. “We’ve trained them and given them the weapons that’s what happening.”

Biden said on Tuesday he signed additional releases of weapons to Ukraine to help them fight Russia, admitting he was quietly providing them more assistance than was visible.

“We won’t be able to advertise every piece of security we give because our allies and partners are supplying to Ukraine through us, but advanced weapons and ammunition are flowing in every single day,” he said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/06/joe-biden-escalates-war-rhetoric-with-russia-in-speech-to-union-workers-if-ive-gotta-go-to-war-im-going-with-you-guys/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline Killer Clouds

Is Traitor Joe purposely trying to start WWIII or is he and his handlers just that stupid?

Offline LMAO

Here comes another White House “cleanup”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

Hand Joe and his crackhead son a couple of rifles and send them to Ukraine, if he's so eager to get involved. Leave the rest of us out of it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Hand Joe and his crackhead son a couple of rifles and send them to Ukraine, if he's so eager to get involved. Leave the rest of us out of it.

Amen.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I am scared! Joe Biden beat up Corn-Pop. He is a "bad dude".
I am sure the world is laughing at America. With nothing but clowns "in charge".
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Right_in_Virginia

I'd be okay with sending both without the rifles .......  :smokin:

Online Right_in_Virginia

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

One question I’ve always had from the start - if this is what Hunter Biden had of his own laptop, imagine what the intel agencies in Russia and Ukraine have on him

1:53 AM · Apr 7, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Online mountaineer

I'd be okay with sending both without the rifles .......  :smokin:
Joe can take a pudding cup, Hunter a crackpipe - objects nearest and dearest to their hearts.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

One question I’ve always had from the start - if this is what Hunter Biden had of his own laptop, imagine what the intel agencies in Russia and Ukraine have on him

1:53 AM · Apr 7, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Many have speculated how wrong Pedo Joe is on every every issue. This is almost the equivalancy of 10 succesfull heads coin flips. 

The whole Biden presidency may be a Chicom intelligence Blackmail Op.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Joe if you want to go to war then go by yourself, enough of our young men and women have died fighting someone else's war.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Is Traitor Joe purposely trying to start WWIII or is he and his handlers just that stupid?
I can imagine them thinking that a war presidency would, if framed properly, make him a beloved hero in the vein of FDR.

:rolling:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline roamer_1

PSST!

Hey Joe.

Waggin the dog ain't working.

Online mountaineer

I can imagine them thinking that a war presidency would, if framed properly, make him a beloved hero in the vein of FDR.

:rolling:
Exactly. He's just downright Lincolnesque.  :whistle:

Offline dfwgator

Crazy Joe is Best Joe!