Author Topic: Nadler, Dems ‘scoff at rape of little girls in stash houses,’ border crisis, Chip Roy releases the K  (Read 114 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nadler, Dems ‘scoff at rape of little girls in stash houses,’ border crisis, Chip Roy releases the Kraken!
April 7, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

Tensions boiled over during a House Judiciary Committee hearing when Rep. Chip Roy of Texas erupted at committee chair Jerrold Nadler for the dismissive attitude of Democrats over the ongoing crisis at the border including human trafficking in advance of an expected swarm of illegal aliens when Title 42 is officially lifted in May.

Last week, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued a statement that the public health emergency order was “no longer necessary,” clearing the way for President Joe Biden to throw a bone to progressives in an election year by allowing entry to hundreds of thousands of migrants despite lingering concerns over COVID as well as the crime and chaos that has already resulted from his lax immigration policies.

The sparks flew after the porcine New York congressman scoffed over Roy’s mention of helpless little girls being raped in “stash houses” and drug cartels raking in millions of dollars, sending him into an angry rant at the disgusting indifference of Democrats who, with few exceptions, have expressed no regard for the disastrous consequences of the administration’s open borders stance and the looming invasion when Title 42 is rescinded.

“My colleague from Texas mocked the focus by some of my colleagues on the need to have Title 42, as if it’s not causing rampant flow across our border, little girls put in stash houses getting raped, cartels making hundreds of millions of dollars, and then the chairman scoffs,” Roy said, turning in his chair and gesturing at Nadler.

https://twitter.com/XStrategiesLLC/status/1511724123092885511

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/04/07/nadler-dems-scoff-at-rape-of-little-girls-in-stash-houses-border-crisis-chip-roy-releases-the-kraken-1222488/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Isn’t Nadler the same idiot that said ANTIFA didn’t exist???
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Hitlery represented a rapist that raped a 14 year old girl, and bragged about it.  Fools and idiots believe whatever lie democrats feed them, giving us the election results we have.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions