Author Topic: US warship was chased by two car-size ‘balls of light’ UFOs  (Read 274 times)

Offline Kamaji

US warship was chased by two car-size ‘balls of light’ UFOs

By Henry Holloway, The Sun
April 4, 2022

A US Navy warship was shadowed by two car-size balls of light that were unaffected by anti-drone weapons, it is claimed.

The USS Kearsarge is the latest vessel to have reportedly had a UFO encounter as the US military begins to open up about the mysterious phenomena.

Documentary filmmaker Dave C. Beaty — who produced 2019 film “The Nimitz Encounters” about the famous 2004 US Navy encounter with the “Tic Tac” object — revealed the reported sighting from October 2021.

At least two objects are said to have lurked near the 40,500-ton amphibious assault ship for several nights while it was on a training exercise off the East Coast of the US.

The phenomena — described by sources familiar with the encounter as odd and menacing “balls of light” — are said to have been following around half a mile behind the ship and around 200 feet above the ocean.

Beaty was contacted by a now-retired US Marine officer identified only as “Mark” regarding the strange episode.

The USS Kearsarge had been training at the time ahead of an overseas deployment — including with systems designed to take down enemy drones.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/04/04/us-warship-was-chased-by-two-car-sized-balls-of-light-ufos/

rebewranger

Re: US warship was chased by two car-size ‘balls of light’ UFOs
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2022, 05:05:36 pm »
When I was a kid this kind of stuff was always blamed on swamp gas. ***hair on fire

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2022, 05:32:53 pm »
When I was a kid this kind of stuff was always blamed on swamp gas. ***hair on fire

Not no more. Now its there - Admitted to.
Now what do you do with it?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2022, 05:39:12 pm »

I think there are things out there beyond our understanding and comprehension.

I have never seen a UFO, but have had one experience that is really difficult if not impossible to explain.  And I bet I am one of many in that department.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

rebewranger

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2022, 05:44:19 pm »
@roamer_1

Swamp gas has been proven? :mauslaff:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 05:45:24 pm by rangerrebew »

rebewranger

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2022, 05:46:52 pm »

How Joe Biden got elected? :yowsa:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 05:48:05 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2022, 05:51:13 pm »

I'm not completely convinced that it - whatever "it" is - is there, but I agree that there is mounting evidence that "it" might be here.  Which, of course, means that the next question - what to do with "it" - is now a subject of at least legitimate speculation.

And, on that subject, I'm not entirely sure what can or should be done - assuming arguendo that "it" are extra-terrestial intelligent visitors.

On the one hand, maybe there is nothing we can do because we are simply technologically outclassed and, at any rate, so far they seem to be merely observing, not aggressively interfering.  That could mean, in effect, that we are to them as apes are to us.  Apes clearly have social constructs, and a mind of some sort; however, while we aren't completely uninterested in how we affect them in those respects, we also don't just limit ourselves to remote observation in a way that would not be detectable by apes.  So, on that angle, there is nothing we can do, and possibly nothing we should do, other than to continue living our lives as we have.

On a second hand, perhaps they are observing in order to size us up for invasion and subjugation.  In that case, since we are clearly still technologically outclassed, the response may be to have a sufficient number of individuals be ready to go to ground in order to survive the oncoming invasion by subterfuge - to live between the cracks in the floor, as it were.  Building official shelters, a la the Cold War, would probably not be effective, because any such installations would be large, easy to detect (sooner or later) and easy to destroy - one assumes that a technologically advanced war machine would find it trivial to build and use deep penetration nukes, or similar types of weapons.

On the third hand, ....  I don't know what goes on the third hand.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2022, 05:54:26 pm »

I have never seen a UFO, but have had one experience that is really difficult if not impossible to explain.  And I bet I am one of many in that department.

The only thing I got is the wide Montana sky at night. You sit on top of a mountain 50 miles from any light source, you see the night sky in an entirely different dimension. Brilliant... Literally awesome.

You can see satellites zipping on by... But I defy you to lay out there under the stars and not find several things in one night that would give you pause. Satellites don't change course. but other things do...

See two objects WAAAY up there, one coming from the east, the other coming from the west. Driving right toward each other... In less than a ten-count they traverse the whole of the sky to meet, and as they meet, turn abruptly and immediately to north and south, and off they go... Ain't nothing I know of that can go that fast, and turn that fast. And you see stuff like that all the dang time.

That's the only sort of thing I have, other than a pretty good knowledge of encounters through history. The Grey Brothers were a form of gremlin/fairy that had flying machines, and terrorized people, stealing women and children... And that back in medieval times.

Some things have been there all along, that modernity denies.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2022, 05:56:02 pm »
I'm not completely convinced that it - whatever "it" is - is there, but I agree that there is mounting evidence that "it" might be here.  Which, of course, means that the next question - what to do with "it" - is now a subject of at least legitimate speculation.

And, on that subject, I'm not entirely sure what can or should be done - assuming arguendo that "it" are extra-terrestial intelligent visitors.

On the one hand, maybe there is nothing we can do because we are simply technologically outclassed and, at any rate, so far they seem to be merely observing, not aggressively interfering.  That could mean, in effect, that we are to them as apes are to us.  Apes clearly have social constructs, and a mind of some sort; however, while we aren't completely uninterested in how we affect them in those respects, we also don't just limit ourselves to remote observation in a way that would not be detectable by apes.  So, on that angle, there is nothing we can do, and possibly nothing we should do, other than to continue living our lives as we have.

On a second hand, perhaps they are observing in order to size us up for invasion and subjugation.  In that case, since we are clearly still technologically outclassed, the response may be to have a sufficient number of individuals be ready to go to ground in order to survive the oncoming invasion by subterfuge - to live between the cracks in the floor, as it were.  Building official shelters, a la the Cold War, would probably not be effective, because any such installations would be large, easy to detect (sooner or later) and easy to destroy - one assumes that a technologically advanced war machine would find it trivial to build and use deep penetration nukes, or similar types of weapons.

On the third hand, ....  I don't know what goes on the third hand.

41 years to the day until Zeffram Cochran meets the Vulcans (April 5, 2063)  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2022, 05:56:48 pm »
41 years to the day until Zeffram Cochran meets the Vulcans (April 5, 2063)  :cool:

:thumbsup:

Regrettably, I probably won't be around to see it.