Author Topic: South Carolina Women’s Basketball Team Refused to Take Court During National Anthem  (Read 623 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
South Carolina Women’s Basketball Team Refused to Take Court During National Anthem

Warner Todd Huston 3 Apr 2022

Ahead of Friday’s NCAA Final Four tournament game, the South Carolina Gamecocks refused to take the court and remained in the locker room during the playing of the national anthem.

As the strains of the Star-Spangled Banner filled the stadium, only the Gamecocks’ opponents, the Louisville Cardinals, stood on the sidelines, Insider reported.

The top-ranked South Carolina women’s basketball team has been protesting against the country since January of last year and typically stays in the locker room during the anthem.

Gamecocks coach Dawn Staley recently exclaimed that the team protests during the anthem “to bring awareness to racial injustice in our country,” she told the website Andscape back in January.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2022/04/03/south-carolina-womens-basketball-team-refused-to-take-court-during-national-anthem/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

:happyhappy: what a bunch of privileged racist elitists. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Source article hasn't any informative pics, but I'll reckon there ain't too many Caucasian gals on that team...

Online mountaineer

Apparently, they've been doing this all season, but no one noticed until championship time.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Source article hasn't any informative pics, but I'll reckon there ain't too many Caucasian gals on that team...

Here ya go

https://twitter.com/markhebert502/status/1510035198972510210
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
No show=forfeit.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
If everyone just ignored shit like what these stupid bitches are doing, no one would notice or care.

Who watches woman's basketball anyway?  Or like in my case.....   Any basketball at all.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

They won the NCAA championship last night. 😒
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
 9999hair out0000
They won the NCAA championship last night. 😒
So they they don't want the National Anthem but will take a National title? They're nothing but posers and attention whores unless they refuse the national title.