Author Topic: DeSantis campaign song sung by Lynard Skynyrd's Johnny Van Zant  (Read 570 times)

Online mountaineer

Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦
@RonFilipkowski
ยท
8h
Desantis has a new campaign theme song written and performed by Lynyrd Skynyrd lead singer Johnny Van Zant.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1509889353534914563

This was posted at Twitter by some Democrat, so there's plenty of outrage in the comments. Hysterical.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 10:11:56 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: DeSantis campaign song sung by Lynard Skynyrd's Johnny Van Zant
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2022, 10:36:59 pm »
Wow!  I love it. Powerful campaign song for the mid-terms.

He's miles apart from Crist.  He has a proven track record.  IMHO the only way the DEMS are going to unseat him is to grotesquely cheat.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2022, 02:04:21 am »

New campaign song for Ron Desantis👍

Skynyrd member and singer, Johnny Van Zandt and his brother Donnie.

http://youtu.be/HO-VQlT7mgM
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2022, 02:09:35 am »
Our Governor is indeed Red White and Blue. He is by far the most conservative governor in the country.  We could use several more Rons!!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.