Author Topic: Biden Says Transgender People Are ‘Made in the Image of God’  (Read 869 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Says Transgender People Are ‘Made in the Image of God’

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 1 Apr 2022

President Joe Biden said that transgender people are “made in the image of God” in an announcement Thursday on “transgender day of visibility.”

“To everyone celebrating Transgender Day of Visibility, I want you to know that your president sees you — Jill, Kamala, Doug, our entire administration sees you — for who you are: made in the image of God and deserving of dignity, respect and support,” Biden said in a video statement.

Biden, a professed Catholic, seems to be referencing Catholic Church teaching that all humans are “made in the image and likeness of God.” The Church’s faith also teaches “male and female he created them,” although the president didn’t mention it in the video.

“We know it’s hard when there are those out there who don’t see you and don’t respect you,” Biden added.

Biden called out “anti-transgender state laws” that have passed state legislatures across the country. Biden is likely referring to Florida’s parental rights law, which he calls the “Don’t Say Gay” bill. However, the law makes no mention of gay or transgender children. Instead, the law prohibits kindergarten through third-grade school teachers from discussing sexuality with their students.

Biden could also be referencing laws that prevent transgender athletes from competing in women’s sports, which nearly one-fourth of states have passed.

“For example, the onslaught of anti-transgender state laws attacking you and your families is simply wrong,” Biden said. “This administration is standing up for you against all these hateful bills. And we’re committed to advancing transgender equality in the classroom, on the playing field, at work, in our military, in our housing and health care systems — everywhere, simply everywhere.”

Biden noted that his administration is implementing a plethora of pro-transgender initiatives on Thursday’s “International Transgender Day of Visibility.” Some of Biden’s efforts include allowing transgender or nonbinary people to mark “x” as their “gender marker” on passport applications and allowing transgender people to easily change their gender with the Social Security Administration.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/01/biden-says-transgender-people-are-made-in-the-image-of-god/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Biden Says Transgender People Are ‘Made in the Image of God’
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2022, 08:23:16 pm »
Baloney.

They were, when they came fresh from the "factory", but then they get mutilated and disfigured as part of a pagan sacrifice to false gods.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2022, 08:29:05 pm »
Perhaps someone should clue the idiot in on the FACT that there is no such thing as a "transgendered" person!  At least not on this earth!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2022, 08:31:37 pm »
Why should God have mercy on this country and save this country? Our president and Congress keeps pushing us to accept and promote gays, lesbians, transgenders, bisexuals, same sex marriage, late term abortions, etc.

I identify as a straight, white, gun toting, Christian female and am I supposed to consider myself the minority?

Again I pray that the Lord God Jesus Christ stops the evil from prevailing in this country.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2022, 08:38:23 pm »

BREAKING: Apparently General Milley, Chairperson of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in America, has just announced that he is and has always been transgendered. He is demanding She/Her pronouns and is referred to as Ms. Alexa Milley from now on.

---------------------------------------
Everybody already knew this for years. It is a good thing that he finally 'came out' and admitted it to the world. As for her race, it is presumed she will 'identify' as Chinese, since the CCP are her best buddies.

America! Only the best people in charge!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2022, 08:40:08 pm »

BREAKING: Apparently General Milley, Chairperson of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in America, has just announced that he is and has always been transgendered. He is demanding She/Her pronouns and is referred to as Ms. Alexa Milley from now on.

---------------------------------------
Everybody already knew this for years. It is a good thing that he finally 'came out' and admitted it to the world. As for her race, it is presumed she will 'identify' as Chinese, since the CCP are her best buddies.

America! Only the best people in charge!

Good grief!  At least she could do is match her lipstick color to her nail color.  *****rollingeyes*****
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2022, 08:43:08 pm »
Why are the treatments free for those trans?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2022, 09:01:12 am »
Why should God have mercy on this country and save this country? Our president and Congress keeps pushing us to accept and promote gays, lesbians, transgenders, bisexuals, same sex marriage, late term abortions, etc.

I identify as a straight, white, gun toting, Christian female and am I supposed to consider myself the minority?

Again I pray that the Lord God Jesus Christ stops the evil from prevailing in this country.
:amen:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2022, 02:42:50 pm »
Does Biden know for certain that "transgender" people are made in the image of God or is he merely speculating?

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2022, 03:27:32 pm »
I am not a particularly religious person, but I am kind of surprised that there isn't more outcries of blaspheme, considering there already was a bibilical reference of man in the image of God, and that reference  didn't include "Freaks".
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2022, 07:56:21 pm »
Let's not forget that Satan was made in the image of God as well, Joe.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2022, 09:36:24 pm »
 9999hair out0000
Perhaps someone should clue the idiot in on the FACT that there is no such thing as a "transgendered" person!  At least not on this earth!
Perhaps Joe the devout Catholic could point out to all the rest of us where in the Bible it states God created 'transgendered man' in his image? This malarkey is is just an extension of what was started by Clinton's with his Surgeon General Jocelyn Elders who told us that Homosexuals were our best and brightest.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2022, 09:55:37 pm »
9999hair out0000Perhaps Joe the devout Catholic could point out to all the rest of us where in the Bible it states God created 'transgendered man' in his image? This malarkey is is just an extension of what was started by Clinton's with his Surgeon General Jocelyn Elders who told us that Homosexuals were our best and brightest.
Damn.  It's been many years since that creepy image entered my mind.  Thanks for the reminder :soangry:

« Last Edit: April 02, 2022, 10:05:38 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2022, 11:18:26 pm »
referencing Catholic Church teaching that all humans are “made in the image and likeness of God.”
I don't know about Catholic Church teaching, but Genesis 1:26-27 says:
Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
That we're made in God's image doesn't mean He ignores, excuses or approves of every sin we subsequently commit.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2022, 11:38:31 pm »
I am not a particularly religious person, but I am kind of surprised that there isn't more outcries of blaspheme, considering there already was a bibilical reference of man in the image of God, and that reference  didn't include "Freaks".

The problem lies inherently in the bare fact that even the worst mass murderers in all of history are cast in that image. It isn't THAT you are cast in the image of God - It's what you DO with that.

That is what makes you OF THE HOUSE of YHWH.
The Father is NOT the source of confusion.
The Father is NOT the source of wickedness.

That you have a birthright is merely eligibility. Who receives the inheritance is an  entirely different story.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2022, 11:40:46 pm »
Good grief!  At least she could do is match her lipstick color to her nail color.  *****rollingeyes*****

That caricature must be heartbreaking to oathkeepers.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2022, 11:54:11 pm »
That's true. They, like all humans.

So why will they ruin that by mutilating themselves to make themselves into something they are provably not?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2022, 12:11:16 am »
I don't know about Catholic Church teaching, but Genesis 1:26-27 says:That we're made in God's image doesn't mean He ignores, excuses or approves of every sin we subsequently commit.

If God's creation is desecrated, is it still His image?

Online Hoodat

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2022, 01:11:59 am »
This begs the quesiton, 'who (or what) is Joe Biden's god'?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2022, 01:20:16 am »
"Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them."

End of the story as far as I'm concerned.

Just because some mentally ill people imagine themselves to be something other than what they were born does not, and never will, make it so!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2022, 01:58:48 am »
THAT one oughta win him a LOT of votes in the Bible Belt.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2022, 02:07:34 am »
Cernovich
@Cernovich

Used to be a kid couldn’t get a tattoo until 18 because they might regret it later. 20 years later and the culture is telling them to forever alter their endocrine system with puberty blockers.

5:54 PM · Apr 2, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2022, 03:04:17 am »

Just because some mentally ill people imagine themselves to be something other than what they were born does not, and never will, make it so!

888high58888

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2022, 09:09:13 am »
I don't know about Catholic Church teaching, but Genesis 1:26-27 says:That we're made in God's image doesn't mean He ignores, excuses or approves of every sin we subsequently commit.
I thought that little thingy with Sodom and Gomorrah was a pretty clear statement of policy on His part.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2022, 09:11:40 am »

I understand there are delusional people who walk the Earth.

That does not mean I have to share their delusions, and I am much healthier for not doing so.

They can prattle about the Emperor's New Clothes all they want, it isn't going to keep him from getting a wicked sunburn.

C S Lewis