Author Topic: Ron Johnson on Media’s Coverage of Hunter Biden Laptop: ‘We Were Right, They Were Wrong’  (Read 283 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Ron Johnson on Media’s Coverage of Hunter Biden Laptop: ‘We Were Right, They Were Wrong’
Breitbart, Mar 29, 2022

On Tuesday’s broadcast of FNC’s “Fox & Friends,” Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) criticized the “complicit media” for failing to do its job in covering Hunter Biden’s laptop, which uncovered his business dealings were tied to now President Joe Biden.

Johnson said he and his GOP colleagues “were right” while the mainstream media “were wrong” in siding with the Democrats.

More w/video:  https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/03/29/ron-johnson-on-medias-coverage-of-hunter-biden-laptop-we-were-right-they-were-wrong/

Offline Killer Clouds

This is not surprising. The lame stream media is wrong about everything that is why they are labeled Fake NEWS.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Sen. Grassley Unveils Explosive New Docs That 'Undeniably' Show Strong Links Between Biden Family and Communist China (into Congressional record)  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1508890411489705985

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Grassley, nobody uses telegraphs any more.  Leak it to the Interwebs, dude.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Right_in_Virginia

Gaetz:  'Moments ago, I successfully entered the hard drive of Hunter Biden’s laptop into the Congressional Record."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/status/1508845184246849539

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Gaetz:  'Moments ago, I successfully entered the hard drive of Hunter Biden’s laptop into the Congressional Record."  (Video)

Gaetz is a helluva rabble rouser.  I wish him success, because there are at least 150 RINOs behind him who are going to wilt under pressure when it comes crunch time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Gaetz is a helluva rabble rouser.  I wish him success, because there are at least 150 RINOs behind him who are going to wilt under pressure when it comes crunch time.

They'll wilt long before crunch time.   **nononono*

Offline LMAO

They'll wilt long before crunch time.   **nononono*

To me, the big story is not only the laptop itself, but the dereliction of duty by the press. They all dismissed the story when it broke without so much as any kind of investigation. And I’m not talking about the pundits on MSNBC. I’m talking about people who call themselves journalist. Pursuit of the  facts should be the only thing that matters to those  that wear the title of journalists regardless of where those facts may lead.

There should be no doubt that the media is a PAC for the Democrat Party.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2022, 12:41:26 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

The speed at which “journalists” dismissed this story when it broke in 2020 tells me they knew it was true at the time
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
The speed at which “journalists” dismissed this story when it broke in 2020 tells me they knew it was true at the time

Very true.  The MSM was so desperate to make sure Trump was not re-elected they purposely supressed the biggest scandal in POTUS history. That is why it is almost a 100% foolproof strategy to automatically be against what they push.  And again, part of the reason why I am so skeptical of Zellinsky's credibility.  They made him an international folk hero in a matter of days.  They have that much power, and they abuse it at will.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Very true.  The MSM was so desperate to make sure Trump was not re-elected they purposely supressed the biggest scandal in POTUS history. That is why it is almost a 100% foolproof strategy to automatically be against what they push.  And again, part of the reason why I am so skeptical of Zellinsky's credibility.  They made him an international folk hero in a matter of days.  They have that much power, and they abuse it at will.

Look what they did with Andrew Cuomo in 2020. He was  sent  by God with specific  instructions to show that  Trump how to handle COVID-19 correctly

Yet look what happened in 2021. The media maketh. Facts and reality taketh away

Barry Goldwater

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The laptop became known, the leftists and media screamed the public have no right to see whats on it.  Joe Biden along with useful fools got us Biden for President.  Odd they don't scream their success for that victory, do they?  So here we are, Trump evil, biden better than Trump, their stooges rail.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions