Author Topic: White House records reportedly show seven-hour gap in Trump's phone logs  (Read 495 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House records reportedly show seven-hour gap in Trump's phone logs
By Lexi Lonas - 03/29/22 08:04 AM EDT

White House logs that were given to the House committee investigating the attack on the U.S. Capitol have a gap of more than seven hours in former President Trump’s phone records on Jan. 6, 2021, documents obtained by The Washington Post and CBS News reportedly show.

The news outlets reported that the gap in Trump’s communications stretches from 11:17 a.m. to 6:54 p.m. on the day of the attack, contradicting reports on several phone calls Trump had during that time period.

Two unidentified sources told the Post that the committee is looking into whether Trump used his aides’ phones, a disposable phone or used back channels to communicate with others on Jan. 6.

A spokesperson for Trump stated the records were not controlled by Trump and the former president believed all his communications were logged that day, according to the news outlets.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/600135-white-house-records-reportedly-show-seven-hour-gap-in-trumps-phone-logs
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They got him now!

This is worse than watergate and the Nixon tapes!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

He may not have used a phone at all.  He may have relayed things verbally to other people, without witnesses present, for them relay via their own cell phones.  Or he may have conveyed messages non-verbally.

Martin Lomasney, an old West End political boss from Boston, is best remembered for his warning to young politicians everywhere — “Never write if you can speak; never speak if you can nod; never nod if you can wink”.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
When 7 minutes of Trump phone records means more than 500gB of a Hunter Biden Laptop?

You are barking up the tree dims and your complicit MSM lackeys.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

So what?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's funny what can "go missing" when the Biteme administration is doing the releasing. 

And, it takes The Shill to make believe Trump did it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GrouchoTex

The White House didn't answer the phone for awhile because, when they did, they got some robocall telling them their car warrantee had expired.

:cool:

Offline EdinVA

Two unidentified sources told the Post...

Trash reporting on trash..

Offline Kamaji

Offline rustynail

The Walls..

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Two unidentified sources told the Post ... yeah right ... sure they did

Never will understand the 'car warranty' scam. It must be profitable or they would not do it.
So who? Who are the people buying this shit? Car warranty has replaced the Nigerian Prince scam in being so famous. And yet, people are still buying it. I guess? Somebody must be paying these guys or I wouldn't get their phone calls every week for two years.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

'Washington Post running around acting like Trump using a cell phone wasn't reported a million times over the years'  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1508863582993330188

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Media sure acting like Trump is the 2024 frontrunner

1:24 PM · Mar 29, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Media sure acting like Trump is the 2024 frontrunner

1:24 PM · Mar 29, 2022·Twitter Web App

A second term Trump persidency has nothing to lose as far as cutting his enemies off at the knees. 

I will enjoy the process.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Trump is the 2024 GOP front-runner.  That's why Republicans make pilgrimages to Mar-a-Lago to genuflect and kiss Trump's ring.

DeSantis has to go through Trump to earn the GOP Presidential nomination.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Hoodat

White House records reportedly show seven-hour gap in Trump's phone logs

How big is the gap in Biden's Delaware visitor logs?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-