Author Topic: Punched Out At The Oscars (video)👍  (Read 1668 times)

Offline mrclose

Punched Out At The Oscars (video)👍
« on: March 28, 2022, 03:55:58 am »
Will Smith punches out Chris Rock at the Oscars.
Can also be heard saying "Don't F with my wife"!

https://rockfordscanner.com/2022/03/rs-625/
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 03:56:50 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline DB

Re: Punched Out At The Oscars (video)👍
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2022, 04:23:13 am »
So was this staged or was it real?

The cameras were on Smith when Rock said what he said so they must of known it was coming.

Offline mrclose

~ Self

Offline mrclose

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2022, 06:04:52 am »
WOW!
The entire unedited confrontation!
Watch, and hear Smith when he gets back to his table!
WOW!
You might need to tap on the video for the sound.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1508270716063469576
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 06:06:39 am by mrclose »
~ Self

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2022, 06:34:05 am »
Assuming it wasn't staged, gotta give the guy props for defending his wife. With some stones to boot.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2022, 08:31:40 am »

The cameras were on Smith when Rock said what he said so they must of known it was coming.

That was my first thoughts too.  This thing was likely Smolletted to prop up interest in what has been sinking ratings for years.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 08:34:07 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2022, 09:11:07 am »
Will Smith wins Best Actor Oscar for ‘King Richard’ after Chris Rock punch

Will Smith has won the Oscar for Best Actor at the 2022 Academy Awards moments after he punched Chris Rock in a dramatic on-stage scene.

He scored the award for his career-making turn in “King Richard.”

“Richard Williams was a fierce defender of his family,” he said, moments after the wild scene.

“In this time in my life, in this moment, I am overwhelmed by what God is calling on me to do and be in this world. Making this film, I got to protect Aunjanue Ellis, who was one of the most strongest, most delicate people I ever met. I got to protect Saniyya (Sidney) and Demi (Singleton), the two actresses that played Venus and Serena. I’m being called on in my life to love people and to protect people and to be a river to my people.”

https://nypost.com/2022/03/27/will-smith-wins-best-actor-oscar-after-chris-rock-punch/

Photos embedded in article

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline rustynail

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2022, 09:28:40 am »
Only the vaxed and masked would  believe this 'slap' is real.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2022, 12:27:08 pm »
Oh look it is andy kaufman and jerry lawler in black face!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2022, 03:03:41 pm »
Hmmm... don't crack jokes about Alec Baldwin's wife.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2022, 03:26:20 pm »
Assuming it wasn't staged, gotta give the guy props for defending his wife. With some stones to boot.
He "defended" her with a girly slap over her alopecia. Then he - Smith - later made a joke about how she's had sex with other men during their marriage. I'm not exactly going to hold Will Smith up as a fine example of spousal integrity.
Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
I was asked years ago to direct a video for a male artist funded by Jada. I didn’t do the video but it wasn’t a secret that her and Will Smith had an "arrangement". Open relationships will never be healthy. IMO being emasculated by it led him to lash out to "prove" he’s her man.
11:29 AM · Mar 28, 2022·
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 03:32:09 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2022, 03:30:02 pm »
If it was real, shouldn't Smith have been removed? Charged? Several years ago, when a comedian assaulted a journalist for perceived insults, he was arrested.
Comedian Dan Nainan arrested after journalist punched in face over tweets (updated, video)
By The Reliable Source
September 26, 2013

This is an expanded and updated version of a story first published at 12:17 a.m. Thursday — includes news of charges against Nainan and more witness accounts.

A Washington journalist was punched in the face late Wednesday, apparently over some wisecracks he made over Twitter — which doesn’t happen nearly as often as you might think in this town.

The incident — which culminated in the arrest of stand-up comedian Dan Nainan — occurred at the Improv, a Dupont Circle comedy club where Nainan was performing and writer Josh Rogin was in the audience.

Rogin, a foreign-policy scribe for the Daily Beast, tweeted some mildly tart criticism of Nainan’s routine ...
Washington Post

But hey, violence is just SOP for the Oscars:

:silly:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2022, 03:43:50 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2022, 03:50:48 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2022, 04:06:26 pm »

??? I could truly care less. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2022, 04:08:36 pm »
??? I could truly care less.

And it is all the media is talking about today.  I think we are in the early midst of the dim summer time distration tour.

$5.00 gallon gas?...  naw, Chris Rock got punched.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2022, 04:15:10 pm »
And it is all the media is talking about today.  I think we are in the early midst of the dim summer time distration tour.

$5.00 gallon gas?...  naw, Chris Rock got punched.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2022, 04:19:56 pm »
Could Will Smith be stripped of Oscar? Academy pressured to act after violent on-stage assault over joke
March 28, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Rumors are circulating that actor Will Smith may be stripped of his Oscar after walking up to comedian Chris Rock on stage Sunday and brutally slapping him for making a joke about his wife’s hair.

The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is under pressure to take back the Oscar that Smith received for Best Actor following the violation of its code of conduct established after the “Me Too” movement surfaced.

“The Academy does not condone violence of any form. Tonight we are delighted to celebrate our 94th Academy Awards winners, who deserve this moment of recognition from their peers and movie lovers around the world,” the Academy tweeted following the event.

Jada Pinkett-Smith has been open about suffering from alopecia, a form of hair loss, for years now. She reportedly appeared upset and affronted after Rock’s joke.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/03/28/could-will-smith-be-stripped-of-oscar-academy-pressured-to-act-after-violent-on-stage-assault-over-joke-1218053/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2022, 04:26:46 pm »
Could Will Smith be stripped of Oscar? Academy pressured to act after violent on-stage assault over joke
March 28, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Rumors are circulating that actor Will Smith may be stripped of his Oscar after walking up to comedian Chris Rock on stage Sunday and brutally slapping him for making a joke about his wife’s hair.

The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is under pressure to take back the Oscar that Smith received for Best Actor following the violation of its code of conduct established after the “Me Too” movement surfaced.

assault-over-joke-1218053/

Using a Woke Academy amended violation code for "Me too"  to strip an oscar from an Black Actor?  I wish I was a writer at the Babylon Bee today.  I could tear this one up. 

The Acadamey claiming "standards", was the first lie anyone needs to comptemplate.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2022, 04:38:31 pm »
I thought words were violence according to the woke crowd.  Shoudn't this be about Chris Rock and not Will Smith?  Smith was justified because Rock committed the initial violent act.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2022, 04:42:31 pm »
I thought words were violence according to the woke crowd.  Shoudn't this be about Chris Rock and not Will Smith?  Smith was justified because Rock committed the initial violent act.

Good question.

Me, I enjoy hyena like feeding frenzies within our enemy ranks.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2022, 05:12:25 pm »

:thumbsup:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2022, 06:15:08 pm »
Apparently, Chris Rock's remark was alopecia-shaming directed towards Will's wife.

I had to look this up on the interwebs to get the connection between G.I. Jane (Demi Moore bald) and the slap heard around the world.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2022, 07:39:30 pm »

https://twitter.com/ShooterMcGavin_/status/1508289616998277120

btw...there was no punch...it was a slap... ****slapping
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2022, 08:35:30 pm »
Apparently, Chris Rock's remark was alopecia-shaming directed towards Will's wife.

I had to look this up on the interwebs to get the connection between G.I. Jane (Demi Moore bald) and the slap heard around the world.

You know, when I heard the G.I. Jane quip, I thought it was in reference to making bad movies, which like in G.I. Jane put a near dagger into Demi Moore's career.  Didn't know if was a bald/alopeica refernece.