Author Topic: ‘I’m Really Proud We’re Moving Forward’: U.S. Army’s New Fitness Test Boasts Different Standards For  (Read 133 times)

rebewranger

‘I’m Really Proud We’re Moving Forward’: U.S. Army’s New Fitness Test Boasts Different Standards For Men And Women
By  Hank Berrien

Mar 23, 2022   DailyWire.com

On Wednesday, the U.S. Army revealed its new fitness test, called the Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT), which has changed requirements so that it boasts different scoring standards for men and women.

Sergeant Major of the Army Michael Grinston, the service’s top enlisted leader, declared, “I’m really proud we’re moving forward; we’re there; we’re doing it.”

In most cases, the standards will be lowered, “following a congressionally mandated report from Rand Corp, a Washington D.C.-based think tank, that found nearly half of the service’s women could not pass earlier standards for the test,” Military.com reports, adding, “The most significant changes to the six-event ACFT is that it no longer is meant to prepare soldiers for combat but instead built as a general fitness assessment.”

Military.com explained some differences in the expectations for men and women:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/im-really-proud-were-moving-forward-u-s-armys-new-fitness-test-boasts-different-standards-for-men-and-women?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=032422-news&utm_campaign=position7

rebewranger

How does this apply to trannies?  Does this mean the physical requirements for men and women in special forces are different?  All this does is, with wokeness, head the military downhill. :shrug: