Author Topic: Biden's 'Comeback' Turns Into a House of Horrors -- and Not Just for Him  (Read 194 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's 'Comeback' Turns Into a House of Horrors -- and Not Just for Him
By Bonchie | Mar 23, 2022 12:30 PM ET

Just weeks ago, the media were touting a probable Joe Biden comeback. The president’s languishing poll numbers had seen a slight spike in a poll or two, so the claim wasn’t totally baseless. Rather, it was the result of hapless, partisan cherry-picking, something I noted in my rebuttal at the time.

But while the polling over the last few weeks has shown Biden stagnating, the latest national survey from Selzer is an absolute house of horrors — and not just for him.

Far short of the 40~ percent Biden has been garnering, the president’s approval stands at just 34 percent (click here for the internals of the poll).

https://twitter.com/RyanGirdusky/status/1506621609913851911

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/03/23/bidens-comeback-turns-into-a-house-of-horrors-and-not-just-for-him-n539782
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Wow.  6% of GOP voters approving of Joe's performance as well as less than 50% of Indies?

Has to be a record for incompetent leadership
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Suburban women: 52/31

Suburbanites will be the death of us all.

And this is Ann Selzer's outfit from Iowa. One of the very few I trust not to secret sauce the numbers.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 09:20:08 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Suburbanites will be the death of us all.

And this is Ann Selzer's outfit from Iowa. One of the very few I trust not to secret sauce the numbers.

Yeah, That figure was distressing.  Must have over sampled blue city suburbs.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Those woke progressive suburbanites may just be crying in their micro-brews to this song come November ...

Simon & Garfunkel - Slip Slidin' Away (from The Concert in Central Park)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNt5FnMK2sM
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.