Author Topic: What are Joe Biden's values?  (Read 138 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What are Joe Biden's values?
« on: March 23, 2022, 01:53:22 pm »
March 23, 2022
What are Joe Biden's values?
By Kevin McGary

Recently, Joe Biden warned us that "standing up for our values is not without costs."

Terrible and inexcusable missteps have caused Joe Biden to seek ways that take the spotlight off his administration's many grotesque failures.  These policy failures make America vulnerable to perturbations and chaos occurring worldwide.  With a war between Russia and Ukraine, there will be an acceleration of significantly more economic pain (inflation, shortages, "supply-chain" disruptions, etc.).  Biden would like to "soften us up" for some economic "hard blows" we will endure in the coming days and months.  Using manipulation tactics and talking points about "our values," Biden hopes to coalesce national pride and a team spirit amid real economic pain and uncertainty.

His statement totally sidesteps questions like, "What are our values?"  And "Is Joe Biden helping or hindering standing up for our values?"

People from all over the world still come to America to embrace American commitment to values providing liberty and justice for all.  Viewed through the lens of collective zeal for liberty, however, government-mandated vaccine policies and mandatory masking certainly do not comport with "our values."  Yet Biden continues these onerous mandates despite the growing scientific evidence showing they are far more damaging than helpful.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/03/what_are_joe_bidens_values.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: What are Joe Biden's values?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2022, 03:21:50 pm »
A trick question.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2022, 05:03:47 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2022, 05:46:51 pm »
10% for the "Big Guy".

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2022, 07:14:23 pm »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2022, 07:15:27 pm »
What values?  I didn't know that he had any. :shrug:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2022, 08:01:27 pm »
... to be President of the Uniated States.  That's his only value.  He spent 32 years running for President.  Now that Biden is on top of the world, it is blowing up in our faces.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright