Author Topic: Axios: Biden administration fearful of mass migration event, set up war room operation  (Read 327 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Axios: Biden administration fearful of "mass migration event", set up war room operation
Karen Townsend Mar 17, 2022 10:01 PM ET

The Biden administration knows it has a looming “mass migration event” in the very near future when it ends the use of Title 42 at the southern border. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) quietly set up the Southwest Border Coordination Center (SBCC) to coordinate its response. Think of it as a war room to game out the coming flood of illegal migrants to the southern border.

I say that SBCC was quietly created because before the reporting today by Axios, the war room wasn’t reported on in the media. The reason for the nervous preparation for a mass event is because with the pandemic essentially ending, at least as far as government mandates go, Title 42 will soon end and illegal migrants won’t immediately be expelled because of public health policy. Implementation of Title 42 was recommended by the CDC to President Trump when the pandemic began. It allows Border Patrol agents to immediately expel illegal migrants without hearing asylum claims. Progressives and open border advocates have criticized Biden for keeping the policy in effect but it may be the one thing right that Sleepy Joe has done in handling the border crisis of his own making. Title 42 has been used more than a million times since it was put in place.

DHS is bracing for 170,000 migrants on the southern border when Title 42 ends.

more
https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2022/03/17/axios-biden-administration-fearful-of-mass-migration-event-set-up-war-room-operation-n456067
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You mean like....  future tense?

I had to check to see if it was Babylon Bee
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If only there was a barrier of some kind at the border that could keep people from just walking into America?  A wall, perhaps?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Mass Migrant Event War Room

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.